Problems with Aerotank V2 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just purchased a Aerotank V2 and a Mega. I had become disgusted with my nautilus tanks because of the coil issues so on the recommendations of others I tried the aerotanks which supposedly are using the new coils. I like the airflow control but am having an issue I experienced with the Kanger coils I used in bc Evods I started with. The juice is popping excessively when I fire the mod. So much so that juice is popping into the drip tip and ultimately my mouth. Yuck,:( I had hoped this would be my answer in tanks until Nautilus resolves their coil issues. Has anyone else experiencing this or have any suggestions. Forgot to mention it is doing this with both the 1.5 and 2 ohm coils. Wattage between 7.5 and 8.5

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
Think they have a bad batch out. Where did you get yours from. They are great when they work right. Only about half of mine have functioned correctly:(

You've had better luck than me then! I've had about a 70%-80% failure rate with Nautilus coils. I love it with a good coil though!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

alistairs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2014
Castro Valley, CA, USA
The juice is popping excessively when I fire the mod. So much so that juice is popping into the drip tip and ultimately my mouth. Yuck,:( I had hoped this would be my answer in tanks until Nautilus resolves their coil issues. Has anyone else experiencing this or have any suggestions. Forgot to mention it is doing this with both the 1.5 and 2 ohm coils. Wattage between 7.5 and 8.5

Maybe there's not enough liquid getting in or its too hot. If you liquid is thick try tightening the airflow and/or doing a pull first without firing. If it gurgles rather than popping which can also get juice in your mouth, then open up the airflow. Other than that you can try turning down the wattage and see if that settles your juice down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread