Problems with atomizer connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bellial

Nov 9, 2019

Hey, the name's Bellial, I have an Innokin Proton with a plex tank and use triple plexus coils.
A few days ago I started noticing that the base of the mod where the atomizer connects started to loosen (don't know how you call it in English) and today it got worse in a way that sometimes the mod presents the message "check atomizer". Attached link to video to better understanding. Is there a way that I can fix it or I should just go and put the vaper on the guarantee?
Thanks in advance.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hey, the name's Bellial, I have an Innokin Proton with a plex tank and use triple plexus coils.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to ask your question in this forum below (the "New Member forum" is used basically as a polite way of saying hello to all ECF members).
Innokin Technology

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
If it's still under warranty, that's probably your best option. Sometimes they can be fixed, but it may involve taking the mod apart and doing some soldering. It's still a good idea to check the Innokin forum that BrotherBob linked to.

For what it's worth, the part of the tank that screws into the mod is called the 510 pin and it's part of the 510 connection.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread