Problems with Cronus Build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livewire21

Apr 26, 2014
Omaha,Ne
Since i can only post in this section for the time being i will see if anybody can figure this out.

I was attempting to copy a build i had seen online it was with dual 20 gage wire vaping at about 157 watts on the cronus it was insane amounts of vapor. So i built dual micro 20gage coil on my cronus/helios with a new Sony 30amp battery and absolutely terrible vapor production my 26gage setup blows it out of the water which should not be the case.

Also the coils are taking atleast 10 seconds before they even turn red like i said i have seen videos of this working instantly and producing insane amounts of vapor but somebody please fill be in why this build is absolutely terrible for the time being.

TommyG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Aurora, CO
I'm going to check this video out, but a picture of your Helios would be helpful. Just the platform, no caps, and maybe one with cotton/one without. So we can see what you're working with.

Edit:

The video doesn't show much in the way of building, I might recommend you check out Rip Trippers for directions on crazy builds. What battery are you using, and is it a Chronos, or Kronos?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread