Problems with HV attys and ProVari

Status
Not open for further replies.

DjCaptainKiddo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
Is anyone else have trouble getting the vapor production they want with the ProVari and HV attys? I ordered three from ProVape and @ 4.2v they just dont produce what I am looking for. I have been using 2.0 ohm cartos and have had good results. The Hoss has a MAP tank on his and it works like a dream. Im just waiting on GotVapes.com to restock their Fluxomizers.

Cee_Jay

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Rochester NY
The "HV" attys are listed as 2.8-3.0Ω. What voltage are you running on the 2.0Ω cartos?
If you're running 4.2v on the cartos, you need to be @ 4.9-5.0V with the HV's for the same power.
I'd start at 4.6v and increase until it's what you want - the advantage of the ProVari !!!
MAP tank result - depends on resistance of the C-E2 used, same principle though.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
heck HV doesnt even start till you over 5v really and 6v is more like it, you should have at least 3.5ohm Attys at a minimum up to 4.5 HV Atty's, this is why your having problems probably. Try to get some of the better HV Atty's from ikenvape, cisco or even Eastmall and your Provari will kick some but from 5-6v mine puts out plumes of vapor with great taste at these numbers. I will also say that the last batch of Iken HV-510 Atty have been the best dam HV-510 Atty;s I have ever used, they are so dam smooth and dont even get hot.! American made materials in them as well,!

crackbag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
Dallas, TX
www.thecrackhouse.net
Do you guys discuss the ProVari in the other supplier forums?
Not the best forum etiquette being displayed in this thread...IMO...

lolol i see it this way we are a group of people that love one thing and one thing only the provari so we BS back and forth all the crap we put on it, in our own little world down here at the bottom of the forums.. i personally love our little hole down here nice and quite peaceful if you may. everyone is welcome to chime in and join the love no one is stopping them AND our wonderful little world will not get lost in the madness of "general discussion" i hate that place so crazy so much over load. so if anyone is wondering about something about the provari will it fit what will it look like pop down to the provari thread we will be glad to help! and they wont have to dig though the madness of GENERAL DISCUSSION MUHAHHAHHAHA lolol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread