Status
Not open for further replies.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Hello folks!

Yep, there are issues and problems post server migration. That sucks but truth be told sometimes SH*T happens with server migrations.

If you are experiencing problems post server migration please note those and start a thread here: Site Feedback and Help

First take a look at the existing threads. If you are experiencing the same problem as one already posted DO NOT create a new thread. Instead post in the existing thread that you are experiencing the same problem. If you have a problem not already listed then create a new thread.

Several of us have already started threads there detailing post migration issues and problems.

That area is the proper place on the Forum for management to be made aware of and to review issues. It will help them best to resolve all outstanding items.

I am 100% certain @low_tar_neil, @classwife and @retired1 are viewing those threads as they work diligently to bring ECF back to what we all know as Normal.

Everyone's patience is required as they work through the outstanding issues and problems.

We will get there! :)

Last edited:

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I’ll also add, if you are viewing this site as an outlined list, scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the ecf link next to the word style. Click to change the style in which the page is viewed.

I’d upload images, but that has yet to be fixed.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

xxdlOOb.jpg

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 1, 2013
    Salem, OR
    I’ll also add, if you are viewing this site as an outlined list, scroll to the bottom of the page and look for the ecf link next to the word style. Click to change the style in which the page is viewed.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Hi guys, thanks for identifying the bugs, we're working to get them resolved - please drop any more into this thread!
    Perhaps a temporary pin?
    Once again,

Bumping this thread, only so it stays in the listing under "Latest Replies" in the hope that others who may need help will see it. :thumb:

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2015
    Flyover Central
    The Style change solved things for me. I'm not going to break things again to double check, but I changed the style from ECF to E-CigaretteForum style. Probably a small change in the program that got overlooked since having two such similar choices is not a good thing. I'm thinking the first one which used to be correct, needs to be deleted.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Perhaps a temporary pin?
    Agree. :thumb:

@classwife, @low_tar_neil can we make this thread a temporary sticky and at the top of this sub?

Or even better, somewhere where folks could not miss it?

I think that would be very helpful to many, at least until everything is resolved.

Thanks!

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I wish I knew what you guys are talking about with this style change stuff. I don't see it anywhere. Is this maybe a mobile thing? I rarely use ECF on mobile.
    UJ, it's visible on any PC or mobile device.

Go to your ECF Preferences page.

At the very top of your preferences, you should see where it says Style.

It's a drop-down menu that lets you select from 5 different Styles.

The default style is E-CigaretteForum.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    UJ, it's visible on any PC or mobile device.

Go to your ECF Preferences page.

At the very top of your preferences, you should see where it says Style.

It's a drop-down menu that lets you select from 5 different Styles.

The default style is E-CigaretteForum.

This post by smac is what's confusing me because I was looking on "the bottom of the page and look[ing] for the ecf link next to the word style" but I don't see that on PC.

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I see now. That style changer at the bottom of the pages smac was referring to is only there for certain styles, like aluminum. Otherwise you have to go to preferences to change the style. But if I change it to Aluminum (which fixes the rich text editor problem I have been having for months since (I believe) Cookiebot was implemented, I lose my inbox and notifications at the top of the site.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread