Prodigy is discontinued

Status
Not open for further replies.

milo hobo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Lake Charles La
Both the icon and the prodigy have been discontinued to make room for the legacy (formerly known as the prodigy v4). As Cash has stated, they need all their employees to work on the legacy to keep up with the demand whether it be the mod, the mini mod, the sleave for the kick, or what not. Anyways, just thought I would keep the forum updated.

spraintz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2010
Dallas, TX
Hmmm, Wonder why the Puresmoker products don't have quite the following that they should :(

I was using a prodigy V3 withe the V3.1 upgrade for over 2 years and took it to hell and back and to me it was the greatest thing ever. I ended up getting into rebuilable atomizers and recently upgraded to a Provari. I sold my V3/3.1 to a buddy of mine cause he lost his and figured I didn't really need it anymore...........well, a couple short weeks of using my Provari ( great and amazing weeks;) ) I realized that I still have some need of a super durable and small mechanical device and I ended up getting a Legacy Mini.

I must say that I am completely blown away by this thing! There have been major improvements on the Legacy, and I thought the Prodigy was damn near perfect and "un-improvable"

If anybody wants an extremely well machined mechanical mod that is very well priced, USA made, has features that some higher end/"status symbol" mods don't have and is actually easily available for purchase.....please consider the PureSmoker Legacy. This thing is awesome!!

What needs to be done to get a "Legacy" specific forum? anybody interested?

BTW, I am not affiliated with PureSmoker in any way and got my mini on the classifieds, this thing is just that kool.

Legacy Mini with Phoenix(clone) rebuildable running a 1.8ohm coil (best hit and vapor from and unregulated mod I have ever had):
20120905_003824.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread