Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Sorry to spoil the thread with my toes but some really great dog pics. Never met anyone that quit smoking for their dog. I wouldn't even quit for my kids. (although I quit smoking in the house when I had them and my hubby quit smoking and when I had to paint the nasty walls, heehee) Oh well, I love vaping for now and that is all that matters.

upsetter21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Alameda, CA
There's a lot of very cute doggies around here. I'm touched by the openning post of this thread, "I like to look at... [picture of my dog]".

My best dog is my avatar. She's looking all ferrocious but in the pic she's actually playing with a 3 legged pooch. All posture caught in still shot. If only the picture could show how very gentle she was toward the other dog that day. Dogs have lots of control over their bite.

I like the picture because it always reminds me to look deeper as looks can be deceiving.

Oh how terribly I wish these rascals lived a little longer. My girl doesn't play like that anymore, and the intermittent limping has begun. The face fur is becoming white. Everyone please say it for her... 5 more years!

8+5=13 have to get her at least that far, so when she rests for good I'll move forward knowing her life wasn't cut short. I just wanted to help at least one pitbull, as so many suffer, have the best ....... life ever.

SASmith

ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2013
Abbotsford, B.C. Canada
There's a lot of very cute doggies around here. I'm touched by the openning post of this thread, "I like to look at... [picture of my dog]".

My best dog is my avatar. She's looking all ferrocious but in the pic she's actually playing with a 3 legged pooch. All posture caught in still shot. If only the picture could show how very gentle she was toward the other dog that day. Dogs have lots of control over their bite.

I like the picture because it always reminds me to look deeper as looks can be deceiving.

Oh how terribly I wish these rascals lived a little longer. My girl doesn't play like that anymore, and the intermittent limping has begun. The face fur is becoming white. Everyone please say it for her... 5 more years!

8+5=13 have to get her at least that far, so when she rests for good I'll move forward knowing her life wasn't cut short. I just wanted to help at least one pitbull, as so many suffer, have the best ....... life ever.

She can do it ......5 more years! I also have a senior, a Chow who is 15, almost unheard of for Chows, I think the OP has had this thread hi-jacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread