Profile Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazygirll22

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
RI, USA
Quasi is correct, I made that mistake at first. I tried putting in a profile picture, but it wouldn't show up next to my name. Then I realized it must be an avatar, so I added the pic there but still didn't show. The reason was bc I hadn't reached a certain # of posts. So if you add an avatar and reach, I believe 10 posts, then it will start shoing up with your name.

MY first post!! I'm so glad to have found this forum-I got the best info EVER to buy smoke juice from reading just one POST!
I ordered from goodprophets.com-he has really cheap specials-7.99 for 30 ml-free shipping on even my small order of 4 bottles and excellent advice. PLUS he even answers the phone or calls you back....AMAZING!!!!! A real person! I'm new at this but I spent hours visiting dozens of smoke juice sites over the last two days and his, Rob's, was the best price, most informative, and the most helpful of them all.

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
Haha, welcome to ECF! I don't know how you managed to get lost in this old thread, but if you start a new thread, then everyone else will see it. :)

Sounds like you did some homework and saved yourself some headaches. I've never ordered from Rob, but he has a fantastic reputation among forum members. I'm planning to order some stuff soon, and I've been meaning to try GP, thanks for reminding me!

Like you said, there is a ton of great info here, and I bet you've barely scratched the surface. Check this out:

New Jersey Central Vapers Club - E-Cigarette Forum

Contests - E-Cigarette Forum

Tips and Tricks - E-Cigarette Forum

DIY e-liquid - E-Cigarette Forum

Cosmetic Mods - E-Cigarette Forum

Travel and E-Cig - E-Cigarette Forum

Ask The Veterans - E-Cigarette Forum

The ECF Library - E-Cigarette Forum

Battery Mods - E-Cigarette Forum

Ecigarette Technical Issues - E-Cigarette Forum

I'd bet money there is something in those links that you will find interesting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread