Progress of the new GGTS batch

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA
Ouch.... the new LiMN battery by AW is awesome!!! A tiny bit more cash but well worth it. The vape at 3.7 feels like a nice 5v to me. And they last a long time plus they fit in the TS real nice. This link is to the 18500 1100 mAh battery. They have 18650 but they seem to be out of stock. I have one of these 18500 and love it. Lasts me a whole day with great performance.

vapnaway,
ditto man. AW has some good bats in general, there kinda of a sleeper brand, ya dont see them at tons of retailers but those LiMN ones are sweeeeeeeet.

A 3.7volt bat that vapes like a 5volt. How could ya go wrong? :D:D:thumbs:

-Tim

Thanks Vapn, yeah im pretty happy about that. I really didn't wanna have to use those in another mod, since I like the GGTS so much more than the other mods I have.
ALL RIGHT....!!. I have heard of others doing that as well. It must just be a tiny bur in there causing this issue. Because some have troubles and some don't. Could just be the batteries though. Way to go! Glad you solved the issue.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Ouch.... the new LiMN battery by AW is awesome!!! A tiny bit more cash but well worth it. The vape at 3.7 feels like a nice 5v to me. And they last a long time plus they fit in the TS real nice. This link is to the 18500 1100 mAh battery. They have 18650 but they seem to be out of stock. I have one of these 18500 and love it. Lasts me a whole day with great performance.

Yeahh, got the AW 18650 and many people claim that there should not be any difference with regular one's but I think they are better: TH, last longer, saver and they are smaller. So this 18500 works good, I might order a few, but the TS get's very small with these, do you take out the brass ring and the top ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread