Status
Not open for further replies.

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
lol -- you all are sooo funny! Andrew Zimmern of ECF hahahahaaha. Okay, so i was trying to be like "no big deal" and I am pretty experimental when it comes to food and stuff so I was trying to be okay with it. It really does taste rotten tho. And no it does not grow on you, in fact it gets more and more nauseating. Every time i open the drawer it is in, its just about more than i can take because that smell wafts out and encapsulates everything it touches.

5vz

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
in here somewhere USA
Dotma you were great, a true professional. Well, except for those facial expressions, lol! You just kept saying it's not that bad, but your facial expressions and body language tell us otherwise. You must be a very, very positive personality. I would have just said OMG, get this away from me! At least I know not to order it, and it really is b/c your video is the only one I could take as being an honest review, not a collegiate joke, IYKWIM. I'm feel so sorry for you. Not only did you vape it for us, you did it while not feeling well. You're one brave soldier. I hope you feel better, and thank you, just don't do it again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread