Proper atomizer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
... so that i could sell maybe some of the juice i make...
So i need a relatively cheap MTL atty but that yet can give a good vape experience especially as far as flavor is concerned ... would appreciate any suggestions.
Are you looking for a clearomizer tank (with replaceable factory coils) or a rebuildable dripper?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The original crown does come with a lot of coil head options and adjustable airflow. You may also be able to use a different driptip if looking for that more "MTL" experience for some of your friends to taste your juices, as well as more airy and sub0hm vape for other pals who might vape that way. It's a versatile tank and a known "flavor" tank. Your only issue could/may be with flavor changes.... You may need to run some unflavored eliquid through them between tests as otherwise you may get flavor bleed, etc. Some folks do use RDAs (drippers) for this reason as cotton can easily and cheaply be changed quite rapidly. But, if your friends are used to vaping tanks, then that may be your best option.

If you want a more MTL option, you might want to consider a 2ml TPD version of the Ego One Mega V2. It's a smaller tank, and offers great flavor with the right coil which would be a Joytech CLR coil (they come in 1.0 and 0.5 resistances.) I mention them because they are also a great flavor combo, tend a bit more toward MTL but they can easily be rewicked (or even recoiled) but rewicking is pretty easy indeed, so that might be an option for flavor changes. The smaller tank would mean it might be easier to run unflavored through the coils, too. It's just a thought, although I think the Crown Uwell could be a great choice as well. It's a much larger tank, so you may have to clean your coils or run more unflavored through them, would be my only concern (which may or may not be valid).

Anna

• Useful
Reactions: Ethan diy

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Btw it wouldnt be a problem flavor bleeding cause im gonna buy a few clearomizers.... the crown seems a bit expensive to buy just for using to let people try it out. Would have any more ideas anna re. Other ok clearomizers yhat would be in the cheaper range... is the aspire k2 ok 2?
You might consider some older tech clearomizer tanks in the $12 - $16 range. My Vapor Store I have fond memories of my iClear 30B tanks back in the day.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The ego one is pretty inexpensive. You'll probably have to balance "tasting" flavors with an atomizer where flavors really shine, though. It's either more "work" for you to make sure you've got a taste-free atomizer, or using one of the more "disposable" atomizers (egch, I don't know what they're called, but I think kangertech makes one that's disposable and has a silica wick. I don't know that the flavor from that is "so great" but it might offer you ease of use. I've seen what I'm (badly) trying to describe for sale very cheaply in the "vape and other emporium" type stores, like for $5, but it's something you toss once the wick is "gone." I'm (thinking) that the silica wick is pretty resilient so it may be something you could wash between uses and let dry? I don't think the flavor would be as good, but it might be good enough....

Hopefully someone reading this thread knows what I'm talking about.

Also, be "vape store" like (good vape store) in terms of sanitizing equipment and especially drip tips in between users. Better for everyone. You may be able to pick up some disposable drip tips somewhere cheaply or otherwise, just make sure everything's sanitized. Just a pet peeve of mine, LOL. I almost knocked out some kid who "knew" me and grabbed my (radius) out of my hands and started vaping it. LOL. Then, I remembered my "manners" but I still wasn't happy. Etc.

Anna

Reactions: bombastinator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread