Proportion suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

metamorpheus

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2013
AZ
Hello,

I'm new to DIY and I decided to give it a go to make a double apple flavor that matches with the hookah flavor. I have a 3.6% base with 80/20 PG/VG and am planning to flavor it at 20%. I have Mt Bakers double apple and PA absinthe. After seeing a double apple rview I see the apple is a milder flavor, so I am guessing I am going to need way more apple to absinthe. Any suggestions on making this mixture?

metamorpheus

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2013
AZ
Guess I gotta buy some PG then, I probably should have in the first place. I was planning to dilute the nic juice by 20% with a mixed flavoring to get the concentration to around 25mg/ml. When I said 20% I meant 20% total with both flavors. the suggested concentration for the mt bakers is 15-40%. So I was thinking maybe 17/3 or 15/5 since absinthe is surely going to be a stronger flavor. I just don't want it to kill the apple flavor, I want a anise candied apple flavor.

Another I am wanting to try is earl gray/lemon/absinthe. Again with the absinthe being a mild flavor in the mix. Not sure how strong the PA absinthe is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread