Protank Instock at My Vapor Store!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimInUT

Verified Member
Feb 25, 2013
United States
I know that I have spent more time than I care to admit looking for a vendor that had the Kanger Protank in stock and I finally found one, myvaporstore.com has both the Protank and the replacement heads in stock as of this posting. I have seen several posts from members looking for them as well so I thought that I'd share the info.

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
It's vaping like a champ! A lot more vapor and taste than my beloved Vivi's. I haven't taken out one of the wicks, and its still outperforming what used to be my favorites. No problems with leaks or with gurgling yet, but I just got it today.

Great! What is your juice's pg/vg ratio?

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
ive started and been on a carto tank for 3 months now.
i sort of know the difference between the two but can anyone tell me what would be better using this?

Not necessarily . . . However, the ProTank wicks from the bottom, unlike its siblings of the same line . . . And I like the looks of it.

razor4432

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Just got my Protank about 15 minutes ago and it came with a sampler of High Caliber Cinn-a-bun 50/50 mix. Going to load it up and give her a go. Beautiful looking tank imo.

Edit: My Vision Vivi Nova is going to the back seat...this is tons better than the Nova. I think I prefer the airy draw too, my nova was getting a bit of a tight draw recently.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread