Protank Mini 2 - Protank Mini 3 Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesRay0757

Nov 28, 2015
Does anyone know if these two use the same glass? I'm looking on some sites and they say the glass will replace mini protank 2/3, Aerotank mini. Which makes me think they are the same size and identical. But then Other sites say "this will fit protank 2(or3) only. Will not fit any other item"

So does anyone know if I can swap these or buy a mini2 Pyrex for my mini3 ?

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
Why did you choose to get the single coils. Just curious
I can't speak for alexmot but personally I like the single coils better also. They are much easier to rebuild and clean. I don't see much of a difference in performance compared to the 2, especially when you are rebuilding the singles how you want them.

alexmot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2015
Louisiana, USA
I can't speak for alexmot but personally I like the single coils better also. They are much easier to rebuild and clean. I don't see much of a difference in performance compared to the 2, especially when you are rebuilding the singles how you want them.
Exactly. [emoji2] I also found that the dual coils consumed more juice and battery life while adding no other benefit.

I rebuild my pt2 coils @ 2 ohms and wick with organic cotton and couldn't be happier.

Reactions: ashtrayogdc

alexmot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2015
Louisiana, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread