Protank question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
This may have been asked and answered previously, and if so, I apologize.

I have three Kanger Protanks and I do love them as a part of my arsenal, but have an issue with one.

The glass tank has has come away from the base. Not the base that goes to the device, but the base the glass fits in. The bottom one is the one that has come apart.

When it came out, I noticed what looked to be adhesive of some type clinging both to the edge of the glass and bits inside the base. I was able to scrape these away, clean both pieces well and dry well.

My question is, does anyone of a good safe adhesive to use to replace the glass in the base. Would epoxy work, maybe?

thanks

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
thanks Salem... I will try that.

I took a look at the v2, and it does not look quite a sleek as the ones I have, but I am sure I will give it a try to evaluate the improvements. After all, I am not much of "how does it look to others" kind of gal.... not at 60 anyway... once upon a time I might have worried more about appearances, but not so much now... if I have my clothes on right side out, it's a good day ! LOL

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Ha, ha! I can relate. What matters most is that it works to me.

You may want to check out the Ikenvape site as well. They have one (can't remember the name) that is similar to ProTank but, holds more and is made a little better according to reports. It uses the same coils as well. It looks pretty sleek IMO

ETA- This may be a little less expensive here http://gotsmok.com/puritank-bottom-coil-glassomizer-13-95/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread