Protank taste like metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metrabolic

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2013
Chandler, AZ
I bought a protank last weekend. I put my all day vape of peach pit tobacco from pink spot into it. vaped it for about a week, I had wiped it out but not cleaned out and just put more juice in it. Now every time I vape on it, it taste like metal. I am going to try and vape the rest of the juice in it and clean it good, but just wanted to know if anyone else had noticed this?

ut1205

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Chattanooga, Tn, USA
I purchased two of them about a month ago and am getting the same metallic taste. Same juices taste fine in plastic. I do think the metal tip, which I don't like at all, has something to do with it. I have been using one of the silicone protectors I got when I was tasting some juices at a B&M on the metal tip. It looks stupid but it helps with the texture of the tip.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Take a tissue, roll it up enough to fit in the drip tip and swab it out after some use. None of my juices are dark grey. That tells me the 'metal' is breaking down on the inside of the drip tip, much like the pitting that is slowly happening on the metal pieces of the tank.

Throw out the stock drip tips after buying quality ones and you may be surprised at the difference in taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread