I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
YAR! ARGH!
Im always late to the party!
(REMOVED) Lol. That seems to be all that I am asking these days.
That's a nice haul @Ocelot.

Regardless. I thought I'd introduce myself, as I'm a provari freak, and this seems to be the place where all provari dreams come true.

Welcome, theday1syours. Try the Classies. Ya never know what might be listed!

Last edited by a moderator:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Welcome, theday1syours. Try the Classies. Ya never know what might be listed!

quote-one-never-knows-do-one-fats-waller-72-26-59.jpg

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
YAR! ARGH!
Im always late to the party!
(REMOVED) Lol. That seems to be all that I am asking these days.
That's a nice haul @Ocelot.

Regardless. I thought I'd introduce myself, as I'm a provari freak, and this seems to be the place where all provari dreams come true.

5wdm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I lent out my daily driver ProVari for a bit and even though I have a nice stockpile, I'm missing that GMZ beauty!

Wow. YOU are a good friend.

I don't even let my vaping kids TOUCH my GMZs. They can look, and they can touch others, but I don't even want them entertaining delusions of grandeur.

What else ya got, BUDDY? :D

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Wow. YOU are a good friend.

I don't even let my vaping kids TOUCH my GMZs. They can look, and they can touch others, but I don't even want them entertaining delusions of grandeur.

What else ya got, BUDDY? :D

Yeah! I would not either!

Oh wait. I did. I gave a GMZ to a family member, but we haven't figured out if it's a gift, or a loan. I think it's going to be identified as a gift. :facepalm:

SillyKat~

440 - when you find that box? Do not tell us. ;)

Silka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2015
Australia
I lent out my daily driver ProVari for a bit and even though I have a nice stockpile, I'm missing that GMZ beauty!
Lol, I did the same and lent out my first Pv3 - I didn't realize how much I would miss it - felt like a family member had gone AWOL - the day it came home was the best vape mail day ever :)
Now a friend on the other side of OZ (WA) wants to borrow one of my Minis for a secret project- wont tell me a thing except to say it will be returned safely and will be "worth my while" and we aren't talking money.
I think I will take a leap of faith and trust him - hope I dont regret those words :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Lol, I did the same and lent out my first Pv3 - I didn't realize how much I would miss it - felt like a family remember had gone AWOL - the day it came home was the best vape mail day ever :)
Now a friend on the other side of OZ (WA) wants to borrow one of my Minis for a secret project- wont tell me a thing except to say it will be returned safely and will be "worth my while" and we aren't talking money.
I think I will take a leap of faith and trust him - hope I dont regret those words :)

Don't fall for that one.

Silka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2015
Australia
Idunno.... ;):laugh:

Trust_No_One_tagline.jpg
Ha, well yes I have definitively been burnt by trusting too much - only this week actually but it wont stop me, just cant live my life that way - most times trust works out - you give it and receive it in return.
Sounds Smolchy - I know ;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Ha, well yes I have definitively been burnt by trusting too much - only this week actually but it wont stop me, just cant live my life that way - most times trust works out - you give it and receive it in return.
Sounds Smolchy - I know ;)

You know I'm just messin'... tis a very good thing you folks do (@Silka , @440BB , & @Katdarling ). Thumbs UP from THIS vaper (hesitation, zero).

Now that my wife has embraced the ProVari magic, my box of "backups" must stay squirreled away as a potential source of last minute gifts. There may be an Emerald Green surprise showing up one day!

I had packed some away, but I brought them back out. Even the ones not in use, I just want them "on display". They deserve it. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread