Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
And me, my very special 'see if you can find the blem' blem.

blem extension marked.jpg

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
Here you all are, phew! I panicked when I couldn't find the gang, but @AstroTurf pointed me in the right direction! :thumbs:

If anyone knows a stockist of a ghost white or stealth Radius that will ship to the UK please let me know.

I had a moment the other day when my custom black beauty died, put in a fresh battery and nothing, no custom disco light display and the fire button didn't respond.

Of course being a provari it was just waiting for its idiot owner to realise he had put the battery in upside down :facepalm:
But man did I panic at the thought of not having a Radius. I REALLY need to get hold of a couple more.

Silka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2015
Australia
Comin out of the closet...

Notice a difference?

b9e9254d2a6c81b876150343c2e5bbf4.jpg

My Custom Prototype White (not Ghost) Custom 40 Watt Radius.

Created By David at ProVape.

Thanks David!!!

Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very nice, so cool to have one of a kind. I love my ghost Radius though :)

Reactions: AstroTurf

Silka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2015
Australia
View attachment 640691
Spring is in the air :) weather is getting better, birds are singing and the flowers are starting to come out, I love this time of year :thumb:
Have a relaxed Sunday folks
We are hopefully heading into winter soon but another week of over thirty degree days with no rain on the horizon is making me a little grumpy.
Only good thing is that a friend is giving me her Purple Mini that is in mint condition - pick it up tomorrow. Squealing with delight:)

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
That stealth looks like a 2.0 tube - pretty special!

I was holding out for a Glovari version of the Radius, even though my low wattage vaping made it a luxury rather than a necessity. It would have been very cool at night at home, on road trips and occasionally at the bar.

It wasn't meant to be, but I did end up with a pair of 2.5 Glovaris to scratch that itch!

Silka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2015
Australia
That stealth looks like a 2.0 tube - pretty special!

I was holding out for a Glovari version of the Radius, even though my low wattage vaping made it a luxury rather than a necessity. It would have been very cool at night at home, on road trips and occasionally at the bar.

It wasn't meant to be, but I did end up with a pair of 2.5 Glovaris to scratch that itch!
To be honest I dont really know what version it is (think it is special) but I was lucky to pick up a tank ring in satin black so that I could have 22mm Atties on it and just managed to get a satin black extension tube from Europe so that it can run 18650 Batteries. This panic spending has to stop - I have spent a small fortune in the last few days on just spares and accessories from Europe and the exchange rate is not in Australia's favor........

Silka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2015
Australia

What is a Glovari? I arrived late to the fan club! my ghost white radius looks really good at night - its innards glow :)

Silka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2015
Australia
Here you all are, phew! I panicked when I couldn't find the gang, but @AstroTurf pointed me in the right direction! :thumbs:

If anyone knows a stockist of a ghost white or stealth Radius that will ship to the UK please let me know.

I had a moment the other day when my custom black beauty died, put in a fresh battery and nothing, no custom disco light display and the fire button didn't respond.

Of course being a provari it was just waiting for its idiot owner to realise he had put the battery in upside down :facepalm:
But man did I panic at the thought of not having a Radius. I REALLY need to get hold of a couple more.
There are a couple left here in OZ , Black and Ghost white. Scroll down to find them:)
Bargain Bin

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
What is a Glovari? I arrived late to the fan club! my ghost white radius looks really good at night - its innards glow :)

A version of the 2.5 that had glow in the dark paint. It looks a little greenish white in daylight and the paint isn't the sturdiest, but is fun from time to time!

AlphaGuitarist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2015
New York City
I haven't been very active on the forums in the past few months, but still managed to find out about ProVape closing, which prompted me to grab one of the remaining Radii from Provarifuel. I traded my Radius/Kabuki combo for a Billet Box 3.a about a year ago and ended up regretting it (letting go of the Radius, that is - the Billet Box is an amazing device in its own right) a few months later. I'm now back to the Radius/Kabuki combo as my daily driver and the only way I'd give it up is if it was pried from my cold, dead hands. Of all the mods and tanks I've tried, this is my favorite combination.

Attachments

• IMG_1304.JPG
    IMG_1304.JPG
    637.6 KB · Views: 41

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Managed to get in first on this via a Aussie forum - a black Stealth 2.5 it was a bargain and I am so rapt.
Up till now I have stuck to Silver & Gold Provari Tubes (except for the gunmetal Zencote) but I am loving this baby:)

That stealth looks like a 2.0 tube - pretty special!...

To be honest I dont really know what version it is (think it is special)...

Ding, ding, ding! Winners all around! The body is a ProVari 2.0, but the device is an original Stealth - a Stealth 1.0 if you will - so quite special. The device was made by ProVape for a company called Vaporforce. ProVape themselves never sold this model. Vaporforce later upgraded to the 2.5 ("crop circles") body and were the first to offer the Stealth mini (which was a 2.5). ProVape started selling Stealths a few months later.

efo4.jpg

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I stumbled across a couple of new full-size 2.5 'Varis at Vapor Kings. As usual for Vapor Kings the price is steep, but if someone was looking for a color they missed...ProVari Clearance

In other news - I found a new authentic Rüzgar hiding on the Delaware Vapor website! Yeah me! I tried to buy 2, but there was only one in stock. I wasn't looking for another one, but it's my daily driver and the company went out of business about a year ago. It was also less than half of what I paid for my first one in 2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread