Provape not responding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nge769

Jan 22, 2012
NY
Just received my provari, batts, and charger a couple days ago, although my provari works just fine, the charger i received
almost burnt my house down. It got so hot that it was untouchable. Ventilation was fine and outlets in my home are
to spec. After spending close to $300, i would of expected a response from this company, judging from all the praise iv been reading on this forum.

Using the AW 18490 with Tenergy/Tn270, purchaced from their site.

nge769

Jan 22, 2012
NY
I would contact them again, it still could be lost. I contact lots of companies...to complain and to complement. I have found it goes much better if you are nice when you complain. I'm not saying you weren't I'm just saying in general you get more flies with honey than vinegar :)

Contacted them 3 times allready, also on their face book wall, and i'm sure they received it/or saw it. They could of just offerd to credit me for the charger. I guess it's all about the money.

Batsu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2010
oregon
Spoke to dave on the phone.. Turns out Dave was responding to all my emails after all. Problem was, they weren't getting through to me.

My impression of dave was very positive and I highly recommend anyone looking for a high quality VV performance mod to
use this vendor.

glad it worked out for you, seemed a little odd that they might be dodging you, my experiences have always been top notch.

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
So funny...we all have been burnt by some a hole at one time or another so it is natural to get upset when one is feeling like their getting blown off! It appears nge769 was taken care of! The good news is when things don't seem right from the good suppliers like Provape their is usually a good explanation! Glad it all worked out:)

nge769

Jan 22, 2012
NY
Thank you all, and yes i'm extremely happy with this device. The functionality, durability, the simple design implementation, which is easily upgradable(software wise) and future proof for a long time to come.
Oh and did i mention the looks are just beautiful (i got the chrome model) , ..So all of you on the fence about this product, do yourselves a favor and pick up one of these units, cause in the long run you'll be saving money.;)

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yes glad to hear it worked out. I sent them an email asking why mine hasn't shipped yet (still less than the 7 days but others have gotten theirs already and ordered after me it seems!) and Dave responded within a few hours! Turns out the 18650 batts are on back order but due in Friday, so HOPEFULLY, I'll be vaping my new gear sometime next week!

Carbon

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
Thank you all, and yes i'm extremely happy with this device. The functionality, durability, the simple design implementation, which is easily upgradable(software wise) and future proof for a long time to come.
Oh and did i mention the looks are just beautiful (i got the chrome model) , ..So all of you on the fence about this product, do yourselves a favor and pick up one of these units, cause in the long run you'll be saving money.;)
Nice...I have the chrome and it looks sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread