Provape....resurrected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonE

Jun 11, 2015
My provari 3 is starting to have some issues so I checked the provape website....to get the email of the guy doing repairs on these mods....and...

Provape has a kind of “teaser” web page up now, with a 2018 copyright also....indicating a new site will be coming soon.

Anyone have any info on if this company is coming back from the grave????

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Provape-Dead-copy.jpg

Zen from House of Hybrids was a huge fan of the Provari and tried to purchase Provape when its owners planned their retirement. His investment lawyers counselled against the purchase due to the uncertainy of the FDA's Rules and Regulations.

maxresdefault.jpg

Zen designed the Z-Atty-Pro, one of the first Genesis rba's, exclusively for the Provari.

rimg.php

He also invented Zen Kote, a nearly indestructable finish (hard as diamonds) for the Provari.
provari-gold-zenkote-gotsmok-660x330.jpg

Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
My provari 3 is starting to have some issues so I checked the provape website....to get the email of the guy doing repairs on these mods....and...

Provape has a kind of “teaser” web page up now, with a 2018 copyright also....indicating a new site will be coming soon.

ProvariRepair@gmail.com this is the e-mail to contact Bill, who began covering repairs after ProVape closed, as an authorized repair service, he worked for ProVape before they closed, there was a post recently with a snapshot of a Facebook post where Bill said he was not currently taking any repair orders, and might be closing, further he said to contact him after Nov. 15 to check and see if he was still doing repairs. couldn't hurt to contact him and see if you can get in the queue, for a repair order. Other than that, there are still units that pop up on the secondary market, good luck.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes

Guys here on the forum could help with your issues with the P3 probably.

• Agree
    Reactions: stols001
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread