Provari 2.5 button?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoseJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2016
Florida
No, it doesn't sound right. May I suggest you try pushing with your thumb, instead of index finger as a tube mod may simply be different than what you are used to. ProVi's have always had one of the best buttons...IMHO.

Congrats on getting a mini. :)

I've tried pushing it every which way. Now I'm using it with the button facing down so that I can use my thumb. Even then I have to push it so hard it makes a dent in my thumb. If I don't, it doesn't fire. Even using the settings, I might have to push the button more times than necessary because I'm not pushing hard enough.

I'm really hoping that it's something I can fix myself. I'd hate to go through a return process. Thanks for the tip though - I love everything else about it.

@darkangel07760 - I opened a ticket at Provape. Thanks for the advice.

RoseJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2016
Florida
the ProVari button should be a soft press with a crisp release. Yours sounds way off.

Good description, because now I know it's definitely faulty. :) My button has a lot of play in it, and when I press it as far as I think it should go, it wants to be pressed even further. And there's definitely no crisp release. It's kind of soft and jiggly.

Still, Provape have been nice, and I think I'll have it back soon. :)

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Good description, because now I know it's definitely faulty. :) My button has a lot of play in it, and when I press it as far as I think it should go, it wants to be pressed even further. And there's definitely no crisp release. It's kind of soft and jiggly.

Still, Provape have been nice, and I think I'll have it back soon. :)

I have one that is like that. I have to press the button on it harder than my other ones. I probably wouldn't have noticed if it had been my first 'Vari, and I'm really only are of it if I'm vaping it back to back with another one. I had talked to ProVape and was going to send it in, but then there was a death in the family and I didn't care anymore. It wasn't that big of an issue. When I take that one out with me I quickly forget that the button is different.

Reactions: Vicshalls
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread