Provari 2.5 titanium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake67

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Us
I was just on the Provape site looking for some info about the release of the P3.
I came across the above mentioned new release later this month.
The limited edition titanium will have some of the features that the P3 will have. Adjustable 510 connection and the top that includes the updated beauty ring. The top actually is identical to the P3.
With blue LED and end cap for the 18650 battery the unit will be just north of 300.00.
Just wondering what the price of the P3 will be with the new features.
I was thinking 250 for the P3 now I'm thinking 300 plus.

Sent from my iPhone

Jake67

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2014
Us
There's really no reason to ask that question, as nobody really knows what the price of the P3 will be. Any answers will be conjecture, as Provape may not have settled on a price yet.

Conjecture was what I was striving for. Being that you failed to participate as the thread was written I'm not sure why you joined in.
I was asking an a question not permission.

Sent from my iPhone

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
I imagine the price of the titanium edition V2.5 has more to do with the cost of material the body is made of, the cost difference between titanium vs stainless steel is large.
I doubt the price of a titanium edition V2.5 has anything to do with the P3.

If all you really wanted to do was shake the port a potty, my wag on the P3 price is +/- $20 of $200.

Last edited:

VaPreis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I imagine the price of the titanium edition V2.5 has more to do with the cost of material the body is made of, the cost difference between titanium vs stainless steel is large.
I doubt the price of a titanium edition V2.5 has anything to do with the P3.

If all you really wanted to do was shake the port a potty, my wag on the P3 price is +/- $20 of $200.

Not to mention how difficult it is to machine titanium.....

As for the price of the P3, if it's anywhere near $300, they can keep it. For that kind of jack, I'll stand in line for a Vapor Flask V2.

Now if they keep it closer to a sub $200 price point, I'll start nagging my wife for an early Christmas present.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Not to mention how difficult it is to machine titanium.....

As for the price of the P3, if it's anywhere near $300, they can keep it. For that kind of jack, I'll stand in line for a Vapor Flask V2.

Now if they keep it closer to a sub $200 price point, I'll start nagging my wife for an early Christmas present.

You take the flask and I'll take the... Titi. :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread