Status
Not open for further replies.

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Sonora CA
OK, I knew there must be an explanation for this and I think it's now fairly obvious.
Snork, as always you are on the right track. Are you sure you are not that chemist guy I spoke of ????
LOL (Still cant find that darn website)

The juice does matter here. I am realizing I'm almost a chain vaper; especially when sitting watching TV.
This was pointed out to me as I do it without even realizing it.

Lately I've been vaping this concoction or a mixture of red tails snickermydoodles and my own yummy, crappy DIY clone. The juice is thinner, much thinner, as in its raw form I find it a little too sweet for an all day vape.

This is a good point as thinner juice should in theory vape faster.

When I move to the Silver Bullet or the twist I don't go through nearly as much but then again I cannot put down this Provari!
So, I cannot compare as I hardly ever use the other devices anymore.

That doesn't mean I don't want more!

Thanks guys. Guess it better to be a chain vaper than a chain smoker, right?

I tend to do that when I'm driving. I'm just driving and shifting gears. I hold a KTS with 18350 in my shifting hand so its shift vape shift vape shift vape. I will go thru 2ml on a 20 minute drive and I'm just going it must've leaked since I don't remember vaping that much

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Perhaps in days gone by, before the ProVari, you were actually vaping at a much lower wattage/voltage than you assumed you were. Like your Twists, I'm not sure I'd put much stock in the accuracy of whatever voltage they claimed to put out.

ONly other thing I can think of is charlie is turning his provari way up and vaping a higher temp, thus vaporizing more juice.

Heh, I think we were both thinking the same thing, Snork. I remember getting my first "big" top of the line VV device, and turning it way up and was kinda surprised how fast I went thru both juice and batteries.

Of course, the flip side to this was a really fine and close-to-perfect vape....which of course, made me want to vape more (esp. when I found ejuice I also especially loved.)

I guess it's always a trade-off.

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I tend to do that when I'm driving. I'm just driving and shifting gears. I hold a KTS with 18350 in my shifting hand so its shift vape shift vape shift vape. I will go thru 2ml on a 20 minute drive and I'm just going it must've leaked since I don't remember vaping that much

Always enjoy your input man.
BTW in case I never mentioned this before you live in a beautiful part of the world. As they say down under your a lucky .......!!!
Cheers!

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Heh, I think we were both thinking the same thing, Snork. I remember getting my first "big" top of the line VV device, and turning it way up and was kinda surprised how fast I went thru both juice and batteries.

Of course, the flip side to this was a really fine and close-to-perfect vape....which of course, made me want to vape more (esp. when I found ejuice I also especially loved.)

I guess it's always a trade-off.

Hey there racehorse! Fancy seeing you here. LOL
It's nice to have this mystery solved. Although it should have come to me long ago.
Funny how we miss the obvious.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Hey there racehorse! Fancy seeing you here. LOL
It's nice to have this mystery solved. Although it should have come to me long ago.
Funny how we miss the obvious.

Don't give up, man! This mystery is far from solved! We have a theory. But for the life of me I can't figure out how it is PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE for one man to go through 15-20ml of juice @ 6 watts!

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I can't figure out how it is PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE for one man to go through 15-20ml of juice @ 6 watts!

Charlie has super powers.

you didn't read this book when you were a kid?

ai9p.jpg

Charlie C

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Spiderman briefs, huh?
Hysterical!

When I was a kid living in London, I used to have a complete Batman outfit; utility belt and all.
I'd run around this 4 story block of flats and oh so carefully loosen all the doorknobs on peoples front doors.
Ah the things we do as kids......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread