Provari - First Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mezzum

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2011
Conroe, Texas
Let me start out with this simple advice. If your a vapor, buy the Provari. If you don't have the cash right now, save up. I saved for 5 months. If you continue, like I did, to buy sub-standard PVs, you will have spent, again as I did, 3 times the cost of the Provari. I wasted a lot of money looking for the right device, I hope I can save you time and money from the mistakes I made.

I have done the research, countless videos, reviews etc. I can not find one bad review, video or comment.

Even with all my research, the Provari exceeded my expectations. That was such a shock. I have read everything and seen every video about the Provari but none of these seems to do this device justice.

I will post a review as soon as I can, but I was so shocked that the Provari is extremely better than any review I have seen. The quality, the ease of use, safety features (I tested a lot of them, I got the right error codes every time.) I compare the Provari, to an Apple product, it's a beautiful device, well engineered, and most importantly, it just works.

Just buy it, I am disabled and on a fixed income, if I can save up, you can to. You will not be disappointed. Go to YouTube, search for "Provari E-cig" watch the tons of reviews, you will come to the conclusion, when it comes to PVs, you get what you pay for, and the Provari is a smoking deal.

If there is a better PV, better than the Provari, with these features, with these options, at this price, I would like to see it, but I don't think your going to find it.

Olef

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
UK
Let me start out with this simple advice. If your a vapor, buy the Provari. If you don't have the cash right now, save up. I saved for 5 months. If you continue, like I did, to buy sub-standard PVs, you will have spent, again as I did, 3 times the cost of the Provari. I wasted a lot of money looking for the right device, I hope I can save you time and money from the mistakes I made.

I have done the research, countless videos, reviews etc. I can not find one bad review, video or comment.

Even with all my research, the Provari exceeded my expectations. That was such a shock. I have read everything and seen every video about the Provari but none of these seems to do this device justice.

I will post a review as soon as I can, but I was so shocked that the Provari is extremely better than any review I have seen. The quality, the ease of use, safety features (I tested a lot of them, I got the right error codes every time.) I compare the Provari, to an Apple product, it's a beautiful device, well engineered, and most importantly, it just works.

Just buy it, I am disabled and on a fixed income, if I can save up, you can to. You will not be disappointed. Go to YouTube, search for "Provari E-cig" watch the tons of reviews, you will come to the conclusion, when it comes to PVs, you get what you pay for, and the Provari is a smoking deal.

If there is a better PV, better than the Provari, with these features, with these options, at this price, I would like to see it, but I don't think your going to find it.

Agree with every Word! Welcome to the Provari enlightened :)

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
in b4 the darwin fanboys

Funny, I guess I would be considered a 'fanboy' but my Provari shipped yesterday, should be here early next week. From everything I've read they are the best 2 VV or VP mods, why not get the best of both worlds? I'll update my sig accordingly after it gets here.

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Had mine for 24 hours now. Everything else got cleaned and put away...I don't see myself using much else for a while.

The Provari is in my mind the best of the best.

However, I've got a nice little collection going for myself and today I'm using a 510-N chinese mod with an 3.7v IMR battery. It's not a Provari. But it's ok.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Funny, I guess I would be considered a 'fanboy' but my Provari shipped yesterday, should be here early next week. From everything I've read they are the best 2 VV or VP mods, why not get the best of both worlds? I'll update my sig accordingly after it gets here.

QFT. I almost bought a Provari back in May when I picked up my Darwin and am glad I finally got around (aka: rounded up the funds) to ordering a Provari, as well. Shipped today and I'm looking forward to it arriving. I love my Darwin, but I'm sure this will be a regular part of my daily vaping routine right alongside it

Fad

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2011
England
My first impression was that it was much smaller than I was expecting it to be - I don`t know why, but thought it was going to be twice as wide and at least another inch high even with the extension.

It is my first VV mod so can`t directly compare it to anything, but the "smart" electronics are very noticeable compared to a standard mod.

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
QFT. I almost bought a Provari back in May when I picked up my Darwin and am glad I finally got around (aka: rounded up the funds) to ordering a Provari, as well. Shipped today and I'm looking forward to it arriving. I love my Darwin, but I'm sure this will be a regular part of my daily vaping routine right alongside it

KJ...I'm exactly the same way and now own both as well. I think they are both really good and the unique features of each make them appropriate for different situations. They are both really good and I take pride in knowing I own the best of the beasts!

gman1000

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2011
Guam
After receiving mine, I was very surprised by the size, I was expecting it to be much bigger. The extension cap does give it a substansial increase in size but it doesn't bother me, I don't even have batts yet for the the stock end cap. The machining on this device is very well done as is the finish which appears to be a very fine glass bead. If I were to do this on my lathe & milling machine it would easily cost me more in time & additional machine tools for the price you're paying. The fluting on the body is spot on for consistency and spacing when I measured it all out with my micrometers. I have a feeling they really give them a very good going over before they go out the door. This is a very well designed piece of hardware. Much appreciation to the ProVape crew.:toast:

As was mentioned by the OP save up & get one. My experiences reflected his & I completely agree with his recommendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread