Provari Help!!! Blowing Atty's Left and Right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady M

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
Oregon
Wow I would go to the Provape thread and see if their is any thing their that could help you also on Provape web site they have a Q/A page , when you put on a new atty what does the Provari say its resistance is ? I have a Provari and mine is great I use a map tank / Cartos/ attys . When you take a drag off it is is getting air ? You may be using to much voltage for a 2.5 atty start maybe at 3.7 and see if that's the problem.

Last edited:

Lady M

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
Oregon
You havent said what Atty's you purchased ? I use 2ohm and HV Atty's on mine and never blow them. I run Ikenvapes but still, I havent ever blown one, could it be the Atty's, I would think so, it's not your Provari I dont think, have you tried any other old Attys ?
Good point when I received my Provari I had some 3.2 Cartos I blew three of the 5 up in less than an hour at 4.5 I then put the ones on from Ikanvape 3.2 at 4.5 and 5 that thing lasted for 2 weeks I for sure had a box of bad Cartos .

tonyorion

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2010
Michigan
2 Ohm High Voltage Attys?????

Must be a typo, because that is a low resistance value for use with a standard voltage battery (depending but 3.2-4, depending on the model. The eGo is 3.2 v under load). 3 Ohms would be more like it for a high voltage system.

I vape at 4.7 with my ProVari and have not had one pop yet.

My only complaint with the ProVari is that it will give me an error message when I try to dry burn a standard atty at a higher voltage after cleaning

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
You havent said what Atty's you purchased ? I use 2ohm and HV Atty's on mine and never blow them. I run Ikenvapes but still, I havent ever blown one, could it be the Atty's, I would think so, it's not your Provari I dont think, have you tried any other old Attys ?

2 Ohm High Voltage Attys?????..........................

Must be a typo,

` `

pupmastermp3

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2011
los angeles
www.facebook.com
The Atty's came from Avidvaper.com, I didn't have any old atty's that were not 1.5lr so i ordered these. Shouldn't need to lower voltage as 2.5ohm at 4.5 volts is only 1.8 amps. I don't think it's my provari as it works great at 3.7 with an lr atty but who needs a Provari to do 3.7v. Also, I can do 5 volts with a 2.5ohm 510 no problem but only the 901's are blowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread