Provari mini and aspire Nautilus (accessory questions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost.n.disturbed88

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
texas
Sooo Ya. I freaking love this combo, with a dorky cobra head drip tip (it just feels really good to vape with) that is so lose in my tank it falls off when I walk (does this affect vape quality at all?) Just wondering if the loki labs ring would work and make everything completely flush? I would also like to find a holster for it that I could strap to my ankle as I don't get pockets where I work. Or a lanyard that isn't bulky and won't show through my uniform. Any suggestions/help here?

Oh, and one final question.... which is probably stupid... Can the Nautilus handle being on its side for a couple hours at a time? I'm probably babying it too much, worried I'll break it lol.

I lied. One more.... does it classify as battery abuse using 1.6ohm dual coil heads at 4v? (Not sure what a good volt range is for dual coils...) I read that low ohm coils tend to drain batteries faster, but no confirmation on that.

Thanks for reading this Wall if text and thanks for any possible responses

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Sooo Ya. I freaking love this combo, with a dorky cobra head drip tip (it just feels really good to vape with) that is so lose in my tank it falls off when I walk (does this affect vape quality at all?)

Put a couple of wraps of dental floss under the drip tip's o-ring. That will tighten things up with the drip tip.

Just wondering if the loki labs ring would work and make everything completely flush? I would also like to find a holster for it that I could strap to my ankle as I don't get pockets where I work. Or a lanyard that isn't bulky and won't show through my uniform. Any suggestions/help here?

In Stock They have lanyards here. Can't help with the rings. You might want to check the ProVari rings thread for the answer to that.

Oh, and one final question.... which is probably stupid... Can the Nautilus handle being on its side for a couple hours at a time? I'm probably babying it too much, worried I'll break it lol.

If it's anything like the ProTank, (which it is) it should be perfectly fine.

I lied. One more.... does it classify as battery abuse using 1.6ohm dual coil heads at 4v? (Not sure what a good volt range is for dual coils...) I read that low ohm coils tend to drain batteries faster, but no confirmation on that.

It'll be fine. No battery abuse there. :)

SpettroJoe

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Carthage, Mo
photo(2).jpg

here ya go, loki ring works great with this set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread