Status
Not open for further replies.

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
Aspire Nautilus Prime RBA Coil

I can't find info on this. I think there have been other rba heads made for Nautilus, but this is the first one I have come across.
From what I can tell, the Nautilus Prime (which is a pod device?) takes all the bvc Nautilus coils. So does this mean the Prime RBA will fit in any Nautilus style tank that also uses the bvc coils?

To be honest, I bought one without thinking much about it, got a little excited when I saw it, and kind of regret that but it was only $11. My wife has two Naut Minis, and two Naut 2's. I have not tried the RBA out because she is using standard drop in coils and I don't want to waste one yet. I got the rba in case we can't get factory coils at some point.
All my own atomizers are sub-ohm rtas and rdas, so I have some experience and supplies. However, I have never built for something with higher resistance in such a tiny head. My wife likes the 0.7 drop-in coils in her 2s the most and that is probably what I will try to mimic if possible.

So, if you have any advice or knowledge or just thoughts, please share. The big question is "Can I use the Prime RBA in other tanks that use the bvc coils."

Thanks!:banana:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread