Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
I bought Provari mini and it is without exaggeration best battery mod I have ever tired. I'm absolutely satisfied with the product, with what it delivers. But my big dissapointment is with letter quality, I didn't expect it to be so low quality for the price Provari is sold. I'm using it less than a full month and letters are already dissapearing. I don't know how can Provape let something like this happen.

Attachments

• CAM00559.jpg
    CAM00559.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 102

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I bought Provari mini and it is without exaggeration best battery mod I have ever tired. I'm absolutely satisfied with the product, with what it delivers. But my big dissapointment is with letter quality, I didn't expect it to be so low quality for the price Provari is sold. I'm using it less than a full month and letters are already dissapearing. I don't know how can Provape let something like this happen.

I started with a Provape1 3 years ago, it had the satin finish like the Provari you ordered. The logo is laser etched. When its new the logo is dark but does fade with time. My Provaris have all been Black satin, the logo never fades on the colored Provaris as it is the finish thats burned off with the laser creating the logo....

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

Just curious?

Did you put any Oil on it when you First got it?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
No. Should I? :) I'm on the sunny side, but didn't tought that I need sun lotion to protect Provari. :p

There's your problem. Unfiltered UV Rays due to lack of the Earth's Atmosphere!

"and if the band you’re in
starts playing different tunes,
I’ll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
I prefer it w/ out the logo, i love my satin finish its tough and all the colored ones chip to easy, i actually stripped the coating off my other two bc they looked like they had been through a war after only a couple months of use. i gave one a brushed and one a polished finish, lost the logos, but meh.

But ya be glad you have silver, my silver one is older than the rest and looks like it was the day i got it (minus the logo) but the painted ones were all scratched and chipped up after a couple months

• sent from a janky iphone 5 :(

Last edited:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I prefer it w/ out the logo, i love my satin finish its tough and all the colored ones chip to easy, i actually stripped the coating off my other two bc they looked like they had been through a war after only a couple months of use. i gave one a brushed and one a polished finish, lost the logos, but meh.

How well did it polish up? I would love a picture....

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
I dont have one atm as im at work and i dont take them out of the house (too big w/ zap), here is another members which gave me the idea, but hers looks exactly the same, i did not polish her zap like this though, didnt want to lose the zen logo :)

E801F8E9-D1E8-4C0F-8717-2CC2C8FB03D6-165-0000003D68B9E311.jpg

My black mini i gave a brushed/satin finish and it matches its zap perfectly as i also stripped the satin off the ring, it really looks like a hybrid now.

Last edited:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I dont have one atm as im at work and i dont take them out of the house (too big w/ zap), here is another members which gave me the idea, but hers looks exactly the same, i did not polish her zap like this though, didnt want to lose the zen logo :)

E801F8E9-D1E8-4C0F-8717-2CC2C8FB03D6-165-0000003D68B9E311.jpg

My black mini i gave a brushed/satin finish and it matches its zap perfectly as i also stripped the satin off the ring, it really looks like a hybrid now.

Looks good, been wanting a Chrome Provari but they are out of production right now... Might have to get a Satin one and polish it up.... Your right about the ZAP=Too big and heavy for carry, thats why I sold mine, Id rather direct drip anyway...

Last edited:

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
18A2785F-E6A0-4DCB-9655-B77B0B2358BD-128-0000008F0CD67677663.jpg

heres a pic from when i was trying to find someone to fix it for her, before i polished it, you can see what I'm talking about w/ hers here, while the silver is older and still looks perfect.

I actually dont have that silver anymore I traded it, then dumb me got another zap and regretted it, so i just had to buy one of the blems haha. I got red LED this time though so happy about that, to me w/ the red led it looks like a cylon :D

Last edited:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
heres a pic from when i was trying to find someone to fix it for her, before i polished it, you can see what I'm talking about w/ hers here, while the silver is older and still looks perfect.

I actually dont have that silver anymore I traded it, then dumb me got another zap and regretted it, so i just had to buy one of the blems haha. I got red LED this time though so happy about that, to me w/ the red led it looks like a cylon :D

Wow your rough on that Pink Provari... Must be in a purse or pocket with a set of keys?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread