Status
Not open for further replies.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Have you noticed the disproportionate number of felines that make up the ranks of The ProVarinati?

Glad you like it Wildflower. If this is your first ProVari, you may want to click on the red number beneath my Avatar. I have a blog on ProVari maintenance, it could provide you some useful information.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Have you noticed the disproportionate number of felines that make up the ranks of The ProVarinati?

Glad you like it Wildflower. If this is your first ProVari, you may want to click on the red number beneath my Avatar. I have a blog on ProVari maintenance, it could provide you some useful information.

What red number?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Wow Im lost in clouds! Powerful Punch- woooooo

oiij.jpg

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!

I suppose it's not a surprize then that I have 14 inside cats and countless ferals outside....lol

I must be in the right place. :)

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA

A picture says a thousand words. I think this pic sums up what those words failed to.
Doesnt-Matter-Had-Sex.jpg

Another satisfied ProVari owner.:vapor:

pennysmalls

Squonkmeister
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Indiana
Just the Silver Satin with red LED-will the flamed flower wrap

That's exactly what I received in my vape mail today! I love the red LED, and I'm really liking the feel of the satin in my hand. I have a polished as well and it has a different feel to it. I love both of them. Love love love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread