New Provari Mini Today - Need Tank Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarkynicegirl

Nov 7, 2013
United States
So, I got my new Provari Mini today. I love it but I need to find a better tank. I love EVODs. I am of course using the adapter on the Provari (which ordered from Provape) and wonder if this is the reason. I put a new coil on the EVOD, loaded it up with my ADV and the results are disappointing. It doesn't hit as hard, or with as much flavor, as the EVOD does on my innokin iTaste vv 3.0!! I do not want a dripper and due to time constraints I do not want to recoil my own rebuildable tank. I need a plug (a coil) and go. I do not like the mini protank 2, it is too airy on the draw. HELP!

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Nice Guinea Piggy!!
I have 2.

A lot of folks, myself included, love carto-tanks on a ProVari, and the least expensive GOOD tank is probably from IBTanked.
Cartos are as easy as an EVOD, once you get the hang of "priming" a new carto it just runs and gets refilled for days and days...
You'd need to spend about $35 for your first tank, some cartos, and a "filling tool" and can use any tip.

You CAN get a ProTank working well - I like mine a lot...but I mostly switched to carto-tanks because MOST of the time, it's better flavor and just about as easy...

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Review of the IBTanked Pyrex Cartotanks

Baditude's Cartotank Setup Guide

Vendor List for Pre-Punched Cartomizers

IBTanked_Std_22mm_Tank.jpg

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
IBTanked lets you just "add on" some Smoktech cartos to your order.
They are good, and cheap.
I liked Ikenvape a little better - but then they had a bad batch from the manufacturer...and they're not always in stock. I'd start up with the Smoks and get it all from IBTanked! I also have some pricier tanks I like even more - but only got them cause I'd already decided I was going to stick with tanks for a while, as I was so happy with that first one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread