Status
Not open for further replies.

vaperpro

Verified Member
Mar 9, 2018
dallas, tx
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Brand New in Box Provari Radius. It is the 40 watts version, Navy Blue / Satin Silver. - $300 shipped

I have to start trimming down my collection of Provaris. I only use a handful of them. I purchased most of my collection after Provape closed their doors from various places, mostly on an auction site.

Thanks for looking. Feel free to ask me any questions.

20190906_164528.jpg 20190906_164541.jpg 20190912_121251.jpg

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I thought I remembered the RRP for these as $199.
i wish...

i had one that i paid pert near 3 bills for.

my current radi i paid 239.00

plus, its not like you can just go anywhere an buy yerself one.

a great deal here i say!!!

Jim

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
i wish...

i had one that i paid pert near 3 bills for.

my current radi i paid 239.00

plus, its not like you can just go anywhere an buy yerself one.

a great deal here i say!!!

Jim

No sense arguing, but only the later custom models had an RRP that high ($300). This is an earlier model 40 watt. So that still doesn't make $239 or even $250 equal $292 (subtracting shipping).

And no, you can't buy them any longer. But this was always a place where gear could be sold at fair prices not over RRP. Maybe that has changed and I'm stuck in the past.

To each their own. There are plenty of places where you can sell an $85 dollar atomizer for $350 or more. I hate to see this place become one of those.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
No sense arguing, but only the later custom models had an RRP that high ($300). This is an earlier model 40 watt. So that still doesn't make $239 or even $250 equal $292 (subtracting shipping).

And no, you can't buy them any longer. But this was always a place where gear could be sold at fair prices not over RRP. Maybe that has changed and I'm stuck in the past.

To each their own. There are plenty of places where you can sell an $85 dollar atomizer for $350 or more. I hate to see this place become one of those.
not arguing here, just showing the err of your post...

a quote from the profiteering report:

Reportable instance will include:

• Products that are currently produced.(Doesn't matter if instock or not)
  • The asking price is more than Retail+$10

Non-reportable instances will include:

• Products that are no longer produced.(Doesn't include items that are produced but not instock)
  • One-of-a-kind items.(This would be either self made mods which are allowed within reason or custom made from a supplier)
i myself think its a great deal!!!

Jim

Bird Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Ohio
Rating - 100%
17   0   0

To be fair the person who was selling all of their leftover inventory after they shut down was selling these at $350 each and people bought them all up. I see no issue with the pricing here especially since I'm certain there are quite a few willing to pay that price for such a great mod. I still have 2 that I payed $200 each directly from Provape and if I was to sell them I would want at least $500 each as that what they are worth to me even after 4+ years of daily service.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Some people buy stuff as an investment. It is not like we are a club of elitist entitled to certain advantages. I think you sell something at the cost of what it will bring you. why shouldn't he be comfortable selling it for what he thinks its worth. Pay it or move on. Good luck seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread