Provari shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon3000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Chicago
Hey all :) My name is Brandon and I'm new to ecf. I've been browsing this forum since I've started vaping (about three months ago) but never got around to registering! So here I am. My question is...
the wife decided to surprise me and put an order in for a provari from provape. She ended up checking out as a guest and we have no way to track the package. It's been about four days. She didn't create an account on provapes website so we can't track through there. All we have is an order number. Does anyone know any way to track my order?

CSH65

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2012
Maryland
First, congratulations, you will love the Provari. I ordered my second Provari from ProVape. Keep in mind that it may take 2 to 3 days for them to ship it. Your best option if you did not create an account is to email them. They are very good about responding back and they are timely with response. You may want to do this right away because signature will be required upon delivery and you want to make sure that someone is home when it arrives so it helps to be able to track it. You can contact them through their website and you should create an account because you will need it. Don't forget to order extra batteries and the extended end cap is a must so that you can go longer without charging. Enjoy, you are a very lucky man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread