Provari...the BEST PV I have ever used

Status
Not open for further replies.

stefon

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2010
IL
Got my Provari yesterday, and all I can say is WOW! I received the Satin finish with 18650 extension. I already purchased three batteries and had them charged and ready to go. At first, I thought the menu selection would be difficult to use, but it couldn't be simpler. Testing an atomizer/cartomizer ohms is a solid feature. I honestly thought that the Provari was going to be HUGE, but it is pretty small IMO. Thanks Provape for a solid device.

My previous pv's include:

Ali'i VV
Journeyman 5V
Reo Grand
Buzz
Silver Bullet
Omega
Glv-2 5V
Tornado
Screwdriver

WiKiD

ECF Veteran
Feb 15, 2011
far
I'm not familiar with a wide range of PVs, but I too am impressed with the ProVari. This thing is so solid that it feels bulletproof. For what I paid, I expected to be disappointed, but the reallity is far from that. Some people complain about the weight, but when I drop a bunch of cash on something, I want to know it is in my hand. Has anyone ever purchased an expensive electronic and when you receive it it feels like you're holding a cheap plastic toy? Yeah... Not the case here.

blacksheepfoto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2009
+1 for everything said. I see no flaws with this. Mine came in today and I am smitten. The size/weight/etc are nothing to worry about, coming from using a Protege for the past year as well as a BB. This hits like a champ. I love the features and not being a HV user....even at 4.7 volts its amazing and I think going higher for me is overkill. Now I just need a tank mod/genesis and I'm all set.

My favorite feature...no voltage drop off. Consistent vapes through the life of the battery is why I bought it. Kudos to ProVape for what is undoubtedly the best PV on the market in my opinion.

slumdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
South Florida & NYC The Village
+1 for everything said. I see no flaws with this. Mine came in today and I am smitten. The size/weight/etc are nothing to worry about, coming from using a Protege for the past year as well as a BB. This hits like a champ. I love the features and not being a HV user....even at 4.7 volts its amazing and I think going higher for me is overkill. Now I just need a tank mod/genesis and I'm all set.

My favorite feature...no voltage drop off. Consistent vapes through the life of the battery is why I bought it. Kudos to ProVape for what is undoubtedly the best PV on the market in my opinion.

+1 as well..nothing more i could add........

Digs

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Ohio
I just got mine today so I don't want to start talking it up too much yet but so far this thing is everything I expected it be. It's a little heavier than I imagined but I only have a 510, KR808D-1, and eGo to compare it to and like WikiD, I like how heavy it is.

My favorite thing about it is how it gave new life to my old cartomizers and how I can easily test them for resistance. I noticed that several of the same brand cartomizers have very large differences in resistance. I put a 2.1 carto on at 5v (12 watts) and the vapor it produced just blew my mind. I could hold the button down for only a second, as if I'm taking a short drag from a cigarette, and blow out more vapor than I could smoke. I didn't even think that was possible lol. Before I'd have to take a 5 second drag to get that kind of vapor. So it's really nice to be able to dial in that voltage.

I read someone before say that his ProVari made all his old juices/cartos/etc vapable and I think it's going to do the same for me. If so, it will easily pay for itself since I have a lot of old juice & cartos that I don't vape because they didn't hit or taste right.

blacksheepfoto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2009
I've totally buzzed from this thing. Literally. Wow....The difference in just 4.7 to 3.7 is astronomical. I had to re-cut my menthol liquid (daily use) because it is so frigging strong now with consistent voltage. I've got to put this thing down for a bit...nicotine buzzing like crazy, hah.

I too think I'm going to bust out the mason jar and start cleaning old cartos and attempt using some.

blacksheepfoto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2009
I'm glad to see all these reviews. After agonizing research, I just placed my order.

I struggled for weeks with the decision. But then I realized that because of the wait, if I was not happy with it for any reason at all, I could sell it at cost in the forums in less then 10 minutes.

You won't be sorry, either way.

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
I'm glad to see all these reviews. After agonizing research, I just placed my order.

Let me tell you that you will not be disapointed with this amazing pv. I have been using mine as my only device since Jan. The fact that you can adjust this on the fly, is awsome. But what sold me on this pv is no drop off, and let me tell you it hits just as good at the end of the battery as it did when it first came off the charger. This pv CANNOT be compared to.:vapor::headbang::vapor:

Last edited:

ScottinSoCal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
ProVari Nirvana
I placed my order with all the patience in the world, knowing there would be a bit of a wait. Now you guys are making me all anxious! lol

Well, don't get yourself too worked up. You know how you can build something up in your head so that it's the greatest invention since the wheel and nothing could possibly live up to the hype? Well.... nah, that won't happen. It really does live up to the hype.

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
Well, don't get yourself too worked up. You know how you can build something up in your head so that it's the greatest invention since the wheel and nothing could possibly live up to the hype? Well.... nah, that won't happen. It really does live up to the hype.

lol, had me a bit worried there. Not really.

sl_rat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
Western, NY
It really does live up to the hype.

to me, this sums it up perfectly. just got my black finish Provari and it's the only mod in my future. makes me feel stupid for all of the money i've spent on others. the kicker for me was the fact that all of the mod builders that i know have one... 'nuff said. Happy Vaping!!!

tigerlily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2010
Oklahoma
I've had my provari about a week now and couldn't be happier! I did make the noob mistake of frying the atty I purchased with it. I was using a hr carto on it and had the voltage turned up when I got the bright idea to try out the lr atty and forgot to lower the voltage. POP! Oh, well....I now know better.

ksmith

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2011
Colcord, Oklahoma
tigerlily, make that two very happy Oklahoma Provari users. I have been using mine for a week also and it is the only PV I use now. Put a map tank on that baby, fill it up, set the voltage, and I'm in heaven the rest of the day!!! Just wish I hadn't of ran out of my favorate juice:facepalm:. Now I'm going to have to stalk the postman.:laugh:

ms421

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
OKC
Make that 3 Okies, now! Got mine on Saturday and I am elated! Mike

tigerlily, make that two very happy Oklahoma Provari users. I have been using mine for a week also and it is the only PV I use now. Put a map tank on that baby, fill it up, set the voltage, and I'm in heaven the rest of the day!!! Just wish I hadn't of ran out of my favorate juice:facepalm:. Now I'm going to have to stalk the postman.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread