Provari v2.5 with zen atty pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeabos

Feb 28, 2014
Chicago
I'm picking up a provari with zen atty pro re wicked with silica today. This will be my first variable voltage that can change .1 increments. Is this basically the same as a selectable variable voltage? Expect I can change in .1 increments instead of 3.8 4.0 and 4.2 like on my current x6 battery. I'm also horrible at math and can't really understand the ohm-volt thing. It's a 2.0 ohm coil. Should I just mess with the voltage to find out what suits me best? I vape a variable of 100% vg juice and pg/vg mixes with 6-12 mg of nicotine. I understand how the zen atty works when it comes to changing the airy draw and troat hit. I usually go for big clouds as I vape for mainly enjoyment and as a hobby. Yes I still smoke cigarettes on occasion but not the pack a day like I used too. So basically what I am asking is. Should I just mess around and find what suits me best?

Saganite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2014
Fort Collins, CO, USA
For many (myself included), the Z Atty increases efficiency in delivery enough that you may end up considering lowering your Nic level on the juices you use in it. You'll see if that holds true for you, but don't be surprised if it does. I was vaping lower than normal Nic level and got buzzed off of it and had to go lower still.

If you don't already know how you have your coil set in terms of ohms, you can check it on the Provari and use this Vaping Power Chart to find a good starting point and then adjust to taste.

Last edited:

cbrite

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, USA
I fiddle with the volts all the time, increasing or decreasing according to how the juice tastes. I have had juice that was best around 4.2 or .3 and juice that was best in the 3.3 or so. I think you just get the best vape for you and one of the pluses of the Provari is that you have a lot of control over the increases and decreases. I have an itaste vv3, also, and the same juice in it I might vape at 4.3 but at 3.5 or so in my Provari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread