• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Provari V2 whos getting one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
I'm going to hold out till the blue screens and LED's come out next month, while also waiting for folks to review and confirm that the 3.5amp limit is real and actually works the way it should.

If it does, I'll probably get a Satin Black one.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
I SO don't NEED this mod. If I could just stop WANTING it, I'll be fine..

It's $220 with the 18650 Extender (shipped) for the Black Satin.

I hear ya. I've already got 3 VVs with a 4th arriving probably tomorrow (the KR mini). I have no need for it.

But damnit, I want it. Especially if the higher amperage does what it's supposed to. Right now the only mod I have that does better than 2.5A is the EVO.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Dammit all to hell.. If somebody in TO is going in for one, let me know. Red LED with Black Satin will also work for me, as it will match my cars colour and lighting scheme. :)

I think, therefore I want. I want, therefore I am.. or something to that effect. LOL!!

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
I hear ya. I've already got 3 VVs with a 4th arriving probably tomorrow (the KR mini). I have no need for it.

But damnit, I want it. Especially if the higher amperage does what it's supposed to. Right now the only mod I have that does better than 2.5A is the EVO.

But you have to get one, how are you going to review it otherwise?!

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
But you have to get one, how are you going to review it otherwise?!

I'm hoping ProVape will think I'm an extremely awesome and influential reviewer and send me one for free. But then, that hope sits in the same row as the one where Jessica Alba suddenly appears and demands sexy time from me, so it's probably another permanent bench warmer.

Hottody

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Temcula CA
I am going to order it too, still thinking about red or blue led on the chrome tube.:laugh:
I have the chrome with Blue Led V1 version! Looks nice, at the end of the day I'd be happy with either the blue or red! If blue was the standard Led, everyone would want the red! We all seem to want what we can't have or what is rare! Good Marketing strategy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread