Provari vs itaste vv 3.0 vs MVP 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I think if they made the MVP smaller, 1 full days vape- half the size, it'd be an awesome PV for just about everyone.

And I'd still pay $40 for it easily.

Are any of those dna box mods smaller than the MPV? ( built-in battery type)

Found one! 2400MAH- xtra battery pack avail- $20! SWEET

BlackDNA-500x500.jpg

Last edited:

ZeroOhm

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 7, 2013
    UK
    I think if they made the MVP smaller, 1 full days vape- half the size, it'd be an awesome PV for just about everyone.

Are any of those DNA box mods smaller than the MPV? ( built-in battery type)

View attachment 280664

Nice have you got a link to the above box mod? I really like the box mod form factor feels good and somewhat easier to work on than a stainless glued/welded tube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2012
    Woodburn, OR

Are any of those DNA box mods smaller than the MPV? ( built-in battery type)

View attachment 280664

Right, so I tracked this sucker down, (Google searched for the image) and the above poster is so full of .... it's eyes are brown.
    I knew that anyways, seeing as how the DNA20 chip is $50 just by itself.
    Edit: I thought about it for a moment and decided to double check. Yep, the extra battery pack is an additional $20.
    IMG_20130819_072535-500x500.jpg

Nice have you got a link to the above box mod? I really like the box mod form factor feels good and somewhat easier to work on than a stainless glued/welded tube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here's the link.
    DZ D20S
    It's $144.99 + shipping for the base model.

Last edited:

lansens

Verified Member
    Dec 25, 2013
    Chicago, USA
    Yikes! I was surprised at the weight when I got my Bobo. I assumed it would be a hollow body, but it's machined from a solid block of aluminum. With a 1/2 full Protank is weighs over 9 oz, which can feel pretty heavy after awhile. I'm not sure I could hold 13 oz comfortably for very long.

I use the VTR during the day and the ProVari at night, I really don't notice the weight much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread