Provari+ ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Giron

May 2, 2012
A, A
for a while now, I've used a vivi nova tank with my provari. i just cant get them to be consistent and am now trying to find something better... i have heard the kanger t3 is good, and i am thinking about trying that because i like the clearomizers. but i remembered i have a brand new "lil mama" tank set up at home, but i never liked it because the cartomizers i used didn't work well. so what im asking is should i give the lil mama another try? what type of carts should i use with it? and what about the kanger t3?

williebb123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2010
Mount Shasta California
billy have u built any coils on your vivi nova, i have found i donot like the silica wicks after vaping them they give me shortness of breath, same as when i tried menthol cigaretts when i was a younger man , but i have to say i get good results from a ss mesh wick on the nova , the trick is getting about 5-6 wraps inside that small head , but when done right its great and last a long time , im on my 7th week on the same coil after 7-10 days just rinse and dry burn and its like new again hope this helps , oh i also have a little momma tank and for me punched holes were not enough i cut a slot 1/4 in with a dremmel tool made a big difference

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
In any glass carto tank regardless of make the carto itself is going to determine flavor and vapor volume. I have half a dozen glass tanks and they all get Ikenvape single coil cartos in them. Some get LR cartos some higher resistance depending what PV they are going on but all give me great flavor and vapor.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'll second the recommendation of the Ikenvape Platinum cartos and pyrex tank combo. I happen to like the 19mm diameter IBTanked pyrex tanks on my Provari. Can't beat the $20 price for a quality pyrex tank.

IBTanked-1.jpg IBTanked-2.jpg IBTanked-large-small.jpg

_______

The pre-punched Ikenvape Platinums are presently out-of-stock (this seems to be a recurrent issue with the supplier). These come in the standard 35mm size or mega 45mm size.

Punch! Cartos & Tanks

My backup carto is the pre-punched Smoktek single coil 3.0 ohm cartos, but apparently with so many here at ECF recommending these their selection is presently limited, too. Keep an eye out for when these get restocked with a better selection. Normally they have a few selections in ohm resistance and a choice in the number of laser-drilled holes. These are 45mm cartos for longer tanks.

Single Coil XL Tank Cartomizer for the SmokTank XL

For standard size tanks like the Little Moma tank, the following two vendors sell Boge laser-drilled carto's:

http://www.electronicstix.com/collections/j-tanks-and-j-tank-parts/products/boge-510-blank-laser-punched-cartomizers-for-tank-systems

http://www.sweet-vapes.com/shop?page=shop.product_details&flypage=vmj_color_plus.tpl&product_id=1372&category_id=21

Last edited:

jazz27

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2012
church rock NM
for a while now, I've used a vivi nova tank with my provari. i just cant get them to be consistent and am now trying to find something better... i have heard the kanger t3 is good, and i am thinking about trying that because i like the clearomizers. but i remembered i have a brand new "lil mama" tank set up at home, but i never liked it because the cartomizers i used didn't work well. so what im asking is should i give the lil mama another try? what type of carts should i use with it? and what about the kanger t3?

you might have gotten a knock off. plus there are 3 version of the vivi nova tanks out there. i've been using v3 with no problems so far. i am having problems with the kanger t3's. i stopped using carts altogether. hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread