Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Hi folks...I'm a noob from Egypt...My drama started last February when after a long search I placed an order for a black Provari with blue LED with batteries and a charger with VaporForce. The order was fulfilled and the shipment reached Egypt in a few days. However, the Egyptian customs authority wouldn’t allow it in, and I had to ship it back to the states to a friend of mine who frequently comes to Egypt. The shipment however never made it to his address and was sucked into the black hole also known as the USPS sorting facility at Kearny, NJ. The USPS website tracking service states that my shipment has been “Processed through USPS Sort Facility. Your item was processed through and left our KEARNY, NJ 07032 facility on March 12, 2014 at 7:53 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. No further information is available for this item.” And when my Jersey friend asked about it in the post office, they told him to expect it within a couple of days max! …that was 3 weeks ago!!..I have sent them numerous e-mails using their website and received no response whatsoever.

This lead me to place the second order with VaporForce, which arrived safe and sound at my friend’s US address with free perks that they were kind enough to include (a battery upgrade, and an ego adapter). I am currently enjoying my Provari, but of course I want my other one that USPS took possession of.

The question now is…does anyone by any chance happen to know someone at USPS that can help me get hold of my first shipment? and if USPS cannot locate it then I guess I deserve a compensation of some sort (I will use it to order another Provari). So…any help would be greatly appreciated!

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
I had a lost package a few months back (not vape-related) that could not be replaced. I called the post office where it was being shipped to, and spoke with the Post Master, stating I would call every day until the matter was settled. The package was found and delivered a couple of days later. However, you are not local, so maybe the friend could call since it was being delivered to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread