Ps3 + pv?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethnobot

Jun 2, 2011
UK
I don't have much cash 'til just before the weekend so I can't get any more batts or anything 'til it is the weekend. For now I'm using all 3 PVs that I own in different situations and charging them when not in immediate use. This isn't as good a system has having more batts but it will be quite copable for the next few days.

One other complication is that my eGo is american & I don't have a UK plug for it yet. I usually just put bits of charge on it whenever I'm on the computer, like right now, which is fine. Later however I got to go out & then when I get back in I have to meet a friend on the PlayStation 3 and play a tournament. I'll be cutting it fine getting back in time so I won't be firing the computer up I shouldn't think - but the PS3 has USB ports for peripherals and recharging the wireless controllers. I won't be needing to connect any stuff with em during the match(es) but does anybody know if it's ok for both pieces of my equipment to use them to stick some more battery charge on the eGo?

Cheers, ethnobot

ethnobot

Jun 2, 2011
UK
Thanks Hairball, you posted in time to be helpful. Just thought I'd post back to say firstly thanks, I just needed an opinion on whether it was a stupid idea that would knacker expensive stuff & you came through with that in a timely way.
Secondly I did this & had no worries either so if you're like me & like to concentrate while playing but then vape in breaks it's a handy facility :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread