Status
Not open for further replies.

hvac999

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I just received my ProTank from fasttech. Yes it is a REAL Kanger. Anyway, I filled it and put it on my Vamo and all I can say is PROTANK. This thing vapes better than ANYTHING I have tried in the past 3 YEARS. I'm stoked about this thing. Lets see how it holds up. I see no reason to use one of my EVOD heads on it.

sawtoothscream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
United States
recieved minetoday, not to impressed honestly. Mutes the flavor pretty good IMO and tasted really burned if you go over 4v on my ego twiste, kinda sucks if you use it lower then 4 as well. very ariy draw so ill most likely grab some evod to try or maybe sell it. looks nice and is made nice though. IDK what ohm heads it came with, guessing 1.8. would probably like it more if I had 2.5ohm heads.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
recieved minetoday, not to impressed honestly. Mutes the flavor pretty good IMO and tasted really burned if you go over 4v on my ego twiste, kinda sucks if you use it lower then 4 as well. very ariy draw so ill most likely grab some evod to try or maybe sell it. looks nice and is made nice though. IDK what ohm heads it came with, guessing 1.8. would probably like it more if I had 2.5ohm heads.

All of mine came with ≈2.5Ω heads, but I found they didn't perform well at higher power. Luckily, I like a cooler vape. I agree about the muted flavor (at least compared to my carto tanks), but they have won out due to convenience. I have found these work brilliantly to restrict the airflow, they can be layered if needed:

51XcUGEy5OL._SY300_.jpg

sawtoothscream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
United States
All of mine came with ≈2.5Ω heads, but I found they didn't perform well at higher power. Luckily, I like a cooler vape. I agree about the muted flavor (at least compared to my carto tanks), but they have won out due to convenience. I have found these work brilliantly to restrict the airflow, they can be layered if needed:

51XcUGEy5OL._SY300_.jpg

my package doesnt say it anywhere on it what I have. I bought this due to the fact that its an easy rebuild and will save money over time compared to my cartotank. think for home use ill stick to the carto sence I enjoy it more. At parties and work ill use the protank, little smaller then the carto setup and I wont care as much. when im done with this juice im going to refill it with the free sample I got. its 18mg of nic and gives a nicer throat hit and taste better in this set up. So ill probably need to stay with higher nic to enjoy this tank

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
my package doesnt say it anywhere on it what I have. I bought this due to the fact that its an easy rebuild and will save money over time compared to my cartotank. think for home use ill stick to the carto sence I enjoy it more. At parties and work ill use the protank, little smaller then the carto setup and I wont care as much. when im done with this juice im going to refill it with the free sample I got. its 18mg of nic and gives a nicer throat hit and taste better in this set up. So ill probably need to stay with higher nic to enjoy this tank

It wasn't on my packages either. I only know the resistance because I read it on my mods. Heads up, it may not be true for many people, but a few of us have noticed that it's easier to get nic sick with the Protank. It might have to do with a slower draw and keeping the vapor in your mouth longer, IDK, but I'm not the only one who noticed it.

unclestu

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2013
ALLENHURST, NJ, USA
The only problem I have had with my 5 protanks was when my provari fell over and the 510 thred snapped off the protank. No big deaal ordered replacement base from Discount vapers and back to normal. I have had no leaks and for me the taste is fine and clean. Now if you want to talk about an airy draw try a Zap.
Stu

sawtoothscream

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
United States
second one has a less air like draw and doesnt get the burnt taste, still annoys my throat, flavor seems really muted still. going to chalk this one as a waste of money and sell it if my brothers friend likes it. He already uses a bottom coil clearmizer and loves it. so im hoping he will buy it. will try a RBA or just buy a smaller cartomizer next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread