Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Please help us out here. We follow along as well as we can but what is needed is a collection of published studies. I will keep the OP here updated with links to studies if you all will help in posting them here. This way we can keep an organized collection we can refer to. i will also look at putting together an easily printed collection with maybe a synopsis or summary for a short down a dirty here is what I got, what you got kind of deal.

Thanks in advance for any support.

CASAA - Learn About Electronic Cigarettes
Ecigalternative

Last edited:

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
You can find a great deal of information about clinical research and other studies at the CASAA.org web site. Here's a link to get you started:

Learn About Electronic Cigarettes

You can also reach out to the board members at CASAA for additional information by sending an email to board (at) casaa.org, or using the email form on the web site.

Hope this helps!

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
I wont put this in the OP as it is a short term fundraiser. A well known scientist in the vaping world Dr Konstantinos Farsalinos is raising money to test 100 popular eliquids to gather data on what might be not such as good idea to vape. This should yield some good information for all of us.

IBTanked has supported this. They are looking to get $23K and it looks like they are gaining quick since it just opened and they have nearly $7k already. They mention that if they get more funds they will test more liquids and the results will be published in an international scientific journal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread