Status
Not open for further replies.

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
The next thing mods will have are cameras for selfies and gps locators so you can download on your phone to find it if you lose it.

Pretty sure there is already a VW mod that clips to your I phone so it does all that.
And the early version of the E-mech had a clock complete with alarm, but they got rid of it in the v2.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
but what qualifies as a puff ? Every time the device activates ? Just for me personally that varies greatly, some are very brief draws and some are long inhales pulling the vapor into my lungs.
Exactly. Now, there are some folks that find the information useful, but I think a time totalizer would probably provide more information than a puff counter, or perhaps both.

Didn't Joytech's "MyVapor" software package for the Evic do something like that?

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
nzlqnd.jpg

Eekins

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2015
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'd sooner look at my phone than buy that lol
Hey with all the new whistles and bells on devices these days, I wouldn't be surprised if they had something like that turn up. Like a Vape Timer. If your mod is on and you havent vaped in x hours, it lets you know. That's it, I'm building a device and mass producing them with that idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread