Status
Not open for further replies.

juicybeaver

Verified Member
Dec 1, 2013
GTA
Finally, a pic for you guys!

provari_small.jpg

Sorry it took so long, but it was difficult prying it out of my wife's hands for long enough to take it.

So I ordered her one for a Valentine's Day present.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
That LOOKS like you got a "kayfun cone" - seamless lines from the ProVari to the kayfun, VERY nice.
But where did you get it? Or is that a different "ring"?

View attachment 303966

Sorry it took so long, but it was difficult prying it out of my wife's hands for long enough to take it.

Juicylicious2

Feb 22, 2014
GTA

View attachment 303966

Thank you for such a great Valentine's Day present, I love my Provari! So lucky to have a husband as thoughtful as you. :)

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
I'm thinking about getting one myself. My one concern is that I've read that it has no vent passages cut out on the connector. Anyone have any issues with airflow on the Provari? I know it depends on the topper, but just generally speaking, are there any toppers you have to absolutely avoid?

They do have vent passages on the connector. 4 of them in fact but you cant see them recessed into the drip well. Absolutely ZERO issues with air flow with my Provari and a carto tank.

Forgive the crappy pic heres a photo of the connector, the red lines point to the notches to allow for air flow.

provari 005.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread