Pulled the trigger and ordered a Provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Pete

Jun 22, 2013
Philly PA USA
After a few weeks of vaping on my trusty Vamo V2, I decided to upgrade to a Provari.

Reading all the reviews and spending way to much time on the ProVape site, it was time to pull the trigger and order.

• Provari
• 2x's IMR 18650 batteries
• extension cap

To date, most expensive purchase but I'm sure it'll be well worth every penny :toast:

Now the anxiety of waiting begins, yea buddy!

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Why? What does the Provari have that the Vamo doesn't?

I can't find a non-snarky way to read that question, but I don't mean it to be. Eh eh.

Hanzo.

just look around at the countless provari threads, even the provari forums.
warranty, repairable, built like a tank. better electronics, lack of failures etc etc on and on. im also not being snarky but instead of trying to explain it for the 10,000th time. just check out the info available im sure you will find all the info to your questions and more :D.

Frankenmizer

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Dimension V

I can't find a non-snarky way to read that question, but I don't mean it to be. Eh eh.

Hanzo.

I'm torn between the Vamo for variable wattage and the ProVari.
I'm limping along with a GS Sub 2.0 (don't ask), an iSmoka iGo (had to start somewhere and this was it), and a Halo Triton (not too bad at all).
I get it re: ProVari and I can do math, so the attraction of variable wattage is just a shiny convenience.

In the end (coming very soon), it's going to be a ProVari because I want to support U.S. manufacturers. YMMV.

Just_Pete

Jun 22, 2013
Philly PA USA
Right on spartan,

I was going to wait too but anxiety and the urge to have one got the best of me. The funny thing is I'm leaving the country for 2 & half weeks come Friday. My package will most likely be waiting for me at work way before I get back state side. Knowing it'll be sitting there on my desk teasing me will be tough, haha. But O'well, life goes on :toast:

Pete,

I'll be right there with you soon. I'm currently planning on buying my Provari at about the 6-8 week mark of quitting smokes (right about when I'm at my current $ breakeven point)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Thrasher said:
just look around at the countless provari threads, even the provari forums.
warranty, repairable, built like a tank. better electronics, lack of failures etc etc on and on. im also not being snarky but instead of trying to explain it for the 10,000th time. just check out the info available im sure you will find all the info to your questions and more.

Couldn't have said it better. I'll echo this. You have to own and use a Provari yourself and then you'll "get it". The literally hundreds of positive comments from Provari owners on these forums are proof enough.

A Provari is not for everyone. But if you are looking for the best high end variable voltage mod available, it should be your first priority to check out.

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
New here but IBTanked seems the consensus. Phiniac are also nice, but cost a little more. i ordered the ibtanked best price and I could get stainless caps. 19mm fits perfect. 22mm with a hippo ring,pro ring,etc.
Ikenvape seems to have best cartos. I am on the email list for notification when they come in.
Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Newportlocal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2013
Orange County,Calif.
Yep. I'm on their notification list as well. Hopefully they'll have some next paycheck and I'll get a provari to go along with them.

I hear you. I want some too.
I am collecting gear right now.
Provari mini titanium white blue LCD display
XTAR VP1 charger
4 AW 18350 batteries
Two plastic battery cases,one ballistic battery case
IBTanked custom painted 19mm xl tank stainless caps
Slap yo momma tank tool
Vape Dudes key lime pie,coconut island
RW pineapple ejuice
Virgin vapor kona velvet milkshake
Pro ring for 22m.m. Tanks
Next will be another 22mm xl from Ibtanked with stainless caps
Haha it's been a blur. Time for me to stop for awhile.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I hear you. I want some too.
I am collecting gear right now.
Provari mini titanium white blue LCD display
XTAR VP1 charger
4 AW 18350 batteries
Two plastic battery cases,one ballistic battery case
IBTanked custom painted 19mm xl tank stainless caps
Slap yo momma tank tool
Vape Dudes key lime pie,coconut island
RW pineapple ejuice
Virgin vapor kona velvet milkshake
Pro ring for 22m.m. Tanks
Next will be another 22mm xl from Ibtanked with stainless caps
Haha it's been a blur. Time for me to stop for awhile.
You've been reading my posts I see. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread