pulse 80

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordan96

Oct 11, 2020
hi all, so i pulled out my pulse from the cupboard after around 6 months to find its not working. ive updated the firmware, cleaned battery terminals on the mod and the battery its self. the mod turns on if its plugged into the pc with bo battery, but wont turn on if its using the battery on its own. the battery's itself does charge in the charging block. any ideas whats going on here? bad connection inside maybe?

Vapqer

Oct 12, 2020
Have you tried changing the battery? You shouldn't let baterry in the mod if you don't use it as some don't fully turn off so they can hit faster but cause the battery small drain and overtime will completely drain it.
To store batteries you have to charge them first and disconnect them from the mod. After 3-6 months you charge them again or at least once a year.
Probably you have a faulty battery now as you let it in and not use the device.

Reactions: stols001

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
hi all, so i pulled out my pulse from the cupboard after around 6 months to find its not working. ive updated the firmware, cleaned battery terminals on the mod and the battery its self. the mod turns on if its plugged into the pc with bo battery, but wont turn on if its using the battery on its own. the battery's itself does charge in the charging block. any ideas whats going on here? bad connection inside maybe?
Do you know that the battery is full charge? If the battery is fully charged whenever a mod works while on external charge but not with the battery only i associate it with something going wrong between the battery terminal connector and the internal parts of the mod. Just a guess

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
First if the battery is completely charged then whenever a mod works when it's plugged into an external battery source like a computer but will not work when just the batteries inside of it I automatically think that there's been some sort of sever between the connection of the battery terminals and the mod. It doesn't mean that's for sure what it is but it's what makes sense because it can't work with the battery if the terminal is severed but it would still work with an external power source plug directly into it by USB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread