Pulse G Topcap

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Nom

Apr 28, 2015
I still have my orig authentic pulse G. I was going to machine my topcap to allow for better airflow, but i went to thinking. How often do you see anywhere to actually buy a replacement topcap for it?
Some quick searches turns up very few results just for the topcap.
It's seeming like my only option is to just buy a cheap clone for the topcap. any other options?

Reactions: Annie56

The_Nom

Apr 28, 2015
Well to start with horizontally coiled cotton is not a genny. Perhaps this belongs in the dripper forum... as an auto dripper, but it's not a genny.
You are likely referring to my signature. I have a pulse G genny tank though. No picture atm im at work.
sddefault.jpg

Last edited:

The_Nom

Apr 28, 2015
I am referring the the picture of your build in your post. Horizontal cotton with a twisted coil. That's a dripper build. Not a genny build. Gennies are meant to be built with vertical coils and mesh. Not horizontal coils and cotton.
That is infact my signature, as it does hav ethe dashed line above it. As you see above I have included a picture of said atty, the pulse G, being a much older style of genny tank, I'm not surprised to find people not knowing it.

Annie56

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
I am pretty sure Fasttech discontinued selling the Pulse-G, but do check there.

I don't have this particular genny. But i see that it has a sort of squared-off generous top-cap, to accomodate the chamber reducer.

If you can't find a Pulse G clone, maybe an Rsst cap would work? Or the 'I atty'--the Zenesis clone? I have one of those. If you got another variety of genny, to use the top cap on the Pulse G--just make sure that it--plus the drip tip--doesn't touch the center pin or chamber reducer. Maybe that would work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread