Purchasing Empty Cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
USA
I've been buying my cartomizers at a gas station and then refilling with ejuice. Problem is I always get a hint of whatever flavor the original cartomizer was. Depending on what the original flavor was this can either be good/bad/indifferent. That being said I would like to buy some empty ones and fill with some of the samplers ejuice I've been buying just so I know what the "pure" taste of the ejuice is.

What do I search or how do I know what will fit my batteries that came with my eblu starter kit? Does this have to do with the number they throw in front like 306, 501, 810 or some other numbers like that. I plan on buying a bigger bottle of the one ejuice's that I liked and would prefer to just get them on there but vendor said they didn't have a blu and couldn't guarantee that they would fit my eblu.

Also if it says something like 510 empty cartridges is that the same thing as a cartomizer...i.e. are those always the cartridge and the atomizer in one or is it literally an empty cartridge with no atomizer and no cotton filling?

I'm noob btw.

Mohamed

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
USA
so 510 refers to the screw setup like the diameter and distance between each spiral in the screw section between the cartomizer and the battery?

Also I'm not 100% convinced that if it say's empty cartridge that that is the same as a cartomizer. For instance 510 Empty Cartridges the description says "5 pack of empty carts. These fit only 510/901 atomizers."

That leads me to believe that the atomizer is not part of them. Only reason I referenced that site is I found a sampler that I liked there and was going to buy bigger bottle and figured I'd save on shipping if I got it all from one place.

Mohamed

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
USA

SamZzz

Verified Member
May 22, 2013
TN
If you can find empty 306 cartomizers those will be an exact match. Same threads and same diameter as the blu cartos. I picked up some Boge cartos on clearance at a bender a few months ago that were a prefect fit. 510 cartomizers will also work but won't fit quite as flush.. they'll be a slight bit bigger around so you'll see a transition where the battery ends and the carto begins.. but it's really not bad. If you haven't tried one yet, a 510 nano clearomizer works well on a blu battery as well, but won't fit in the charger pack... :( They're easier to fill, great flavor and you can see the juice level in them.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 4

SamZzz

Verified Member
May 22, 2013
TN
The cartridges you linked in #3 up there are not what you're looking for. Blu confuses things by using the term cartridge but what you actually need is a cartomizer. Cartomizer has an atomizer built in, cartridges typically do not. 306 & 510 are both compatible, but 310 is closer in size to what Blu uses. And yes, you don't want low resistance as the Blu battery doesn't really have the power to support it and it will drain the battery to fast and possibly reduce the life of the battery itself. They get really hot running a low resistance atty (tried it once just to see. LOL bad idea).

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread