Purchasing my vaping supplies is ALWAYS such a Hassle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M_DuBb716

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Since my local vape store seems to always be out of the coils I need for my clearo, and usually anything else I need besides juice, I've decided to start getting some of my supplies online.. The first time, my older brother was about to order online, so I threw him some money to grab me some 1.8ohm coils for my Kanger T2 clearos, and decided to try a few new products since they were cheaper online (got a knockoff Nova tank, a Kanger T3, and some other stuff).

This first purchase went off without a hitch and we received our package 3 days after ordering - great!!
... Now I need more 1.8ohm T2 coils, and have really been wanting to try out the new ProTank, and saw yesterday that ivape.net currently has a great deal on the ProTank and had my 1.8ohm T2 coils in stock!! Awesome, everything I need in one place! I'm a broke college student without a credit card, so I ran to the store last night to grab a pre-paid VISA so I can purchase this stuff online (loaded $60 on the VISA plus the $5 fee)..

I'm going out of town this weekend for a few days, so I tried ordering last night in hopes that I might get my package before I leave. I put the ProTank and 5-pack of 1.8ohm T2 coils in my cart, as well as a small 510 battery for backup, a bottle of juice, and some cartos and atomizers to bring my total up to $60 exactly (after shipping/handling), perfect!!

Or not?? When trying to checkout, the website kept telling me I had insufficient funds on my pre-paid VISA.. I tried deleting a few items, and still kept getting the same message. It was late, so I decided I'd deal with it in the morning.. I woke up, tried again, and now my credit card is working!! But the 1.8ohm T2 coils are now OUT OF STOCK
:mad:
This is so frustrating, I wanted to purchase online so I can save some money and get everything I need from one place.. I was looking forward to trying the ProTank too and for $15 I couldn't go wrong, would've been great to purchase everything I need at once. But obviously this isn't going to happen!!

I'm sorry I had to let off some steam. You guys at ECF have been a huge help to me and I loveeee vaping, but sometimes it really gets frustrating.. Maybe somebody else can direct me to a website that has the ProTank and LR T2 coils in stock?? Thank you.. /endrant

M_DuBb716

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Awesome thanks for the link, if they have the T2 coils I need I might just order from there..
It was just frustrating, I had everything I needed on 1 website including the ProTank for only $14, and my credit card doesn't work when I try to purchase it all. Than I get my credit card working, but by that time the T2 coils I needed went out of stock on the website. And they had a bunch of other stuff I was excited to try..

Oh well.. Hey what kind of battery and tank are you using in your pic?? That's a nice thick vapor plume!!

zero7starz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 10, 2009
    Welcome to online shopping woes. I've given up the one vendor, one order dream and just try to stick to ones who have low shipping costs with fast shipping. It has become near impossible to find one vendor who has everything on my list, either they don't carry some or they're out of stock on some. And I have no real b&m store around me, so I must order online.

klynnn

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 20, 2012
    prattville
    I used to feel the same way about ordering online. PITA. Once I got into a routine and found a few suppliers I was happy with that changed. Now I order almost everything online. I would probably have groceries delivered but that's a bit much. You get used to who has the best equip in stock and keeps it that way also who ships fast and packages well.

M_DuBb716

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 4, 2013
    Thanks for the replies everyone, I realize that buying online can be a hassle.
    It seems like I'm actually getting really lucky now, the website I originally mentioned (iVape.net) has everything I need in stock right now!!

Now I just have to run to 711 to put $1 more dollar (LOL) on my pre-paid VISA so i can get everything I need and still be able to pay the $6 shipping.. I'm just reallllyyy hoping that they don't try to charge me $5 to put just 1 more dollar $ on my card.

I'm getting the ProTank (only $14 but comes without the case), 3 five-packs of Ego T2 Sunfire coils in Low-Res (only $5, really hoping these work as good as the Kanger T2 1.8ohm coils I usually get), a 5-pack of 510 BOGE LR-cartos ($6), 5-pack of Kanger eVod LR coils ($7.50, for my ProTank since they're out of ProTank coils, I heard they work just as good/better), 5-pack of 510 1.8ohm atomizers ($5.50, first time trying attys), a small 510 usb Battery ($10, gonna be the backup to my Spinner), and a $3 drip tip.
    ^^Everything I need and more!! :p

M_DuBb716

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 4, 2013
    UGH.. Now my credit card is being DECLINED, and the discounted ProTanks ($14 without the leather case) are now sold out so I have to pay the full $20.. I paid $5 just to put my $60 on this pre-paid Visa 2 nights ago, and now I can't even get it to work..

I've been trying to order for 3 nights now, this is getting ridiculous!! It's driving me nuts, I have a friend and a family member also bugging me for the T2 Low-Res coils I said I'd get them..

Orobas

Equine Disrespect
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 3, 2012
    Jarhead City
    Kanger Protank Pro Tank Glassomizer

I've ordered from MVS. Good service.

+1 to MVS, never a problem. They are my source for most hardware needs.

However I've been looking at a handful of things from discount vapers, looking to make a big purchase, because they have knock-off stuff that MVS does not. An oddity or terminator, a few drip tips, an igo-l, maybe a dream tank. But whenever I have the allowance and I navigate to the site, something will be out of stock. The man does brisk business, I reckon.

But yeah, those feels. And now all this card fraud has me properly nervous. I have an ACE elite card that I use, but it's a pain in the ..., especially since the place I can go to reload it closes at a certain hour, many of my purchases are late evening, or needs to be nigh-instanteous when i get an email for a hot item being back in stock.

I may see if we can't open a secondary checking account with my bank so we can instant transfer to it. I might stop by and see tomorrow what can be done.

M_DuBb716

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 4, 2013
    Well I finally got my order purchased.. It was a problem with my pre-paid VISA, I had it activated but had to register it. I'm never getting a pre-paid card again, I had to give them all my personal info to be able to use it, and than found out about the hidden fees and such, it was $5 to activate and it charges me $7 a month. I'll be deactivating the card now that I used it..

Thanks guys!

cowboy6591

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 16, 2013
    Liberty, TN
    Since my local vape store seems to always be out of the coils I need for my clearo, and usually anything else I need besides juice, I've decided to start getting some of my supplies online.. The first time, my older brother was about to order online, so I threw him some money to grab me some 1.8ohm coils for my Kanger T2 clearos, and decided to try a few new products since they were cheaper online (got a knockoff Nova tank, a Kanger T3, and some other stuff).--snip-2-save-

I feel your pain Bro...:mad:
    The only reason I “Drift” from vendor to vendor is my zero tolerance to back order Bovine Scatology.
    These vendors need to be more aggressive in stock piling. This thing Manufacturers call
    “Just In Time Production” is a farce and the losers are the consumer. I also realize with this
    dilemma is the free shipping orders over bla bla yada yada.. And out of stock makes you go to another vendor, another login and password to manage and then get punished with a shipping charge cuz your not spending yada yada yada... , I need a real cigarette and a shower after that. %!$$#$ me off every time.:evil:

Oh ya fraud or not, living life as an online shopper without a DEBIT card attatched to my savings account is un imaginable. Get one!!!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread