Puresmoker Penstyle Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
I just starting using my penstyle yesterday. I've had a 901 for a couple of weeks. When I use the penstyle with the batteries, I can take a long draw and the light does not blink. When I do the same thing with the USB passthrough (I have 2 of them), the light starts blinking which I think is the cutoff switch. I also get a better hit with the battery over the passthrough. I've also noticed that even though the cartridge is 3/4 of the way full, if I don't top it off, I get little or no throat hit. And one other thing, with both batteries, for some reason after using for a while, the blue light will just stay on continously. I've tapped it a couple of times and then it goes out. Whats up with that???

Anyone have similar experiences and any advice? Thanks:confused:

Frubbish

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Colorado, USA
The same thing happens with some of my batteries. I think what happens is that liquid gets into the battery and the plunger gets stuck. So tapping it unsticks it. Someone on the forum said to get the tip of a tissue and stick it in the little hole on the battery(atomizer side) and set it upright for a few hours and let it soak up some of that liquid.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
The same thing happens with some of my batteries. I think what happens is that liquid gets into the battery and the plunger gets stuck. So tapping it unsticks it. Someone on the forum said to get the tip of a tissue and stick it in the little hole on the battery(atomizer side) and set it upright for a few hours and let it soak up some of that liquid.

Thank you for the advice on the light staying on.

Frubbish

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Colorado, USA
As far as the USB passthrough. I notice the same thing at times, where I get better draws from the battery, but I usually just mess with the cord a bit until the light doesn't blink so much and cut off the atomizer. It's not a very scientific fix..but it works for me. BTW, my penstyle and usb passthrough are both from PS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread