Purge Redeemer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I have a Purge Ultem stabwood squonk box. It's the same thing. I love mine. I use 21700 batteries in mine with no problems.
Purge Mods ultem squonker .jpg

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I have a Purge Ultem stabwood squonk box. It's the same thing. I love mine. I use 21700 batteries in mine with no problems.
View attachment 814825
With my purge ultem the door does not close all the way with 21700s (30Ts and 40Ts), the door will teeter totter back and forth over the battery with one in. 20700s fit perfectly though.

Reactions: stols001

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
With my purge ultem the door does not close all the way with 21700s (30Ts and 40Ts), the door will teeter totter back and forth over the battery with one in. 20700s fit perfectly though.
That's what I've heard. I don't use the ribbon to pull the battery out. That might be the little bit of difference. On my the door closes fully without teetering. I was glad about that because I have a bunch of 30Ts but no 20700s.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
That's what I've heard. I don't use the ribbon to pull the battery out. That might be the little bit of difference. On my the door closes fully without teetering. I was glad about that because I have a bunch of 30Ts but no 20700s.

I don't use a ribbon either. I guess there could be slight tolerance differences from door to door for the stabwood doors.

I was considering sanding off about a millimeter of material off my door to fit my 30Ts. I will just stick to my Sanyo 2070Cs until I decide if I actually want to do that.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Good to know! There’s a Purge kit that’s same price as the ultem and they’re both sold out, I’ll just wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say that is wise. For the price of them its better to get what you want rather than settle on what is in stock. I am very happy I got the one I wanted, it just makes it that much better in my mind.

Here is mine.
20190506_225601.jpg

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
I would say that is wise. For the price of them its better to get what you want rather than settle on what is in stock. I am very happy I got the one I wanted, it just makes it that much better in my mind.

Here is mine.
View attachment 815109

Very nice!

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach

Here is mine.
View attachment 815109
Yes sexy, wish I could get a suicide king squonk when they are in stock and also have the money at the same time. I do like Purge mods,think this might turn out to be expensive for me.

Really enjoying my TG side piece and trying to get a matching side fire bar and bottom plate gun metal resin or blue but can't get any response back on the FB group??

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Yes sexy, wish I could get a suicide king squonk when they are in stock and also have the money at the same time. I do like Purge mods,think this might turn out to be expensive for me.

Really enjoying my TG side piece and trying to get a matching side fire bar and bottom plate gun metal resin or blue but can't get any response back on the FB group??

I see the suicide king pop up on the used market every once in a while. One went for a really good price a couple months ago, I think it was around $200 (definitely under 250).

I have no good suggestion on any topic about facebook, I avoid that site like a plague. I think the main distributor for purge is this site linked below, maybe contact them?

Welcome to Fast Eddies Vape and Lounge's Retail Site!
(They have a phone number at the bottom of that page)

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I see the suicide king pop up on the used market every once in a while. One went for a really good price a couple months ago, I think it was around $200 (definitely under 250).

I have no good suggestion on any topic about facebook, I avoid that site like a plague. I think the main distributor for purge is this site linked below, maybe contact them?

Welcome to Fast Eddies Vape and Lounge's Retail Site!
(They have a phone number at the bottom of that page)
Yeah I reached out to them. The only place that makes resin parts for the side piece and slam piece are three FB groups which they gave me ,but no reply back to get any purchased.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
Yeah I reached out to them. The only place that makes resin parts for the side piece and slam piece are three FB groups which they gave me ,but no reply back to get any purchased.
Oh, I see. Sorry to hear that. I've always disliked the "only on facebook" business plan. Hope they get back with you soon.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Oh, I see. Sorry to hear that. I've always disliked the "only on facebook" business plan. Hope they get back with you soon.
Yeah,fast Eddie's will not be putting out after market parts for any f there mods so unfortunately,FB groups are all we have to fall back on.

Me too, I HATE FB groups??????????

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Just ordered my Redeemer from EightVape, went with the black and green.

Good move. I love mine. I bought an Oumier VLS to put on mine. It's my favorite squonk setup. I'm sure you'll like it.

Yes and please post picts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread